Is this the correct file please?

Wow, impressive pics and story!

Yep, another confusing thing about the DJI-Go software, you can't find many settings unless your connected, and this case actually in flight. I tried to use GO for way points, I was so nervous I usually ran out of battery before I could get them saved, etc.

Anyways, I remember that procedure and that's why I thought you had to use GO to activate IFM. You couldn't activate it with Litchi.

Rod

So you launch the drone and then touch the icon and set up what you want the drone to do, with the drone hovering (hopefully) nearby. Scary to say the least!

Cheddar...I Loved the pictures of your Sons plane and the landing strip.....The Runways sure look like a challenge and the last one looks down hill....He sure IS very very talented to take off and land their.....Thank for the share of the pictures and YES glad that you got the drone going OK.

Thanks MCM, very proud of the lad! Haven't quite got it all working. Keep getting different messages on DJI-Go almost every time I turn it on. The latest was that the camera firmware needs updating. Didn't do anything and now it's disappeared??
I'll go down to a big field tomorrow and see if it flies :(

I'll go down to a big field tomorrow and see if it flies :([/QUOTE]

Cheddar we are all waiting to see the results and i sure hope that the flight OR many Flights go's Great for you Cheers.

Two 20 minute flight under the new firmware and everything works perfectly except - the reason I upgraded was to get the Intelligent Flight Modes, and they're still not there!!! :confused: I was told they would "appear" as soon as I was airborne, NO! Went up to 350ft in case it was height dependent but nothing. Any suggestions???

Two 20 minute flight under the new firmware and everything works perfectly except - the reason I upgraded was to get the Intelligent Flight Modes, and they're still not there!!! :confused: I was told they would "appear" as soon as I was airborne, NO! Went up to 350ft in case it was height dependent but nothing. Any suggestions???
On your controller on the left side flip the switch to F mode. There is a P mode is GPS mode, A mode is altitude hold with no GPS, and F mode is flight mode. Change switch to flight mode and should be controller icon on left of the screen come up. Tap on that and there should be different modes listed.

Reactions: RodPad
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg

Rod

Cheddar:.......WOW what a great and Beautiful shot.....You sure do live in a very scenic and beautiful area......Thank you for the picture too !
A picture like this deserves a few words ! likes are a dime a dozen !

Thanks MCM, yes it's a lovely part of the country, down in the south west, a county called Devon. Can't wait to try out the IFM's now I've found them!

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Cheddar....in the picture..i loved the tree lines and beautiful patches of green sod and the beautiful rolling hills in the distance background.
Glad that you got in to the Intelligent Flight Modes OK.

Thanks MCM, now I need to practice with them, should be fun! Even at 80 I love learning new skills.
This is an old working woollen mill where I volunteer, doing guided tours and running the big steam engines. They asked me if id take some pictures for advertising purposes, which was definitely something new!!
DJI_0001.jpg

((((((WOW))))) Lucky YOU...im very happy that your enjoying the drone...and the picture is.........Beautiful...and what you are doing their is so cool too...........what a great adventure area you have and i'm sure lots and lots of history also..

I have a lots of questions about the steam engines in side the nice old building.

Cheddar....Thank You for the share here...and private message me any old time.

Just for you MotorCycle-Man, here's a couple of the steam engines we play with at the mill. First is a Polite & Wigzel
MJD_6983.jpg
MJD_6986.jpg
l 300hp cross compound engine from 1910 and the second a Brotherhood Beam engine, circa 1865.

Very pleased, and relieved, bit the bullet and updated to latest aircraft firmware version, 1.11.0020 and everything looks GOOD, got a “SUCCESS” in the .txt file and everything turns on and locks in.

However, when I repeated the steps for my second battery I got “The Firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft”.

So did the spare battery update - can one see the battery firmware version anywhere and what should it be to be compatible with the latest aircraft firmware 1.11.0020

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4