Is this the correct file please?

However, when I repeated the steps for my second battery I got “The Firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft”.
If you didn’t see the things described in step 40 here, then the battery firmware did not need to be updated. Most firmware updates do not contain battery updates.

can one see the battery firmware version anywhere
No.

Two 20 minute flight under the new firmware and everything works perfectly except - the reason I upgraded was to get the Intelligent Flight Modes, and they're still not there!!! :confused: I was told they would "appear" as soon as I was airborne, NO! Went up to 350ft in case it was height dependent but nothing. Any suggestions???

happy you finally got it but you could save so much time and frustration if you tried what others said earlier.

no im not a stalker but there are so few active posters here now that its easy to see patterns. just trying to help you slow down and thinbk about what people tell you before jumping in or moving on.

From Feb 9th:
do you have firmware 1.4 or higher?
did you turn it on in the app?
do you have the switch on the remote set to F mode?

From Feb 28:
The icon should appear after you take off when your remote controller PAF switch is set to "F".
Thank you again Mike :D

From Mar 1:
On your controller on the left side flip the switch to F mode. There is a P mode is GPS mode, A mode is altitude hold with no GPS, and F mode is flight mode. Change switch to flight mode and should be controller icon on left of the screen come up. Tap on that and there should be different modes listed.
Many thanks, didn't think of that...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20