How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Hello!

I recently wanted to install the Magic Power Mod on my copter (DJI Phantom 3 Standard) with the firmware 1.9.20+. At step 1, after a while, there is always a pop-up window saying "Can't connect to the RC"!

Maybe you can help me out.

is it ok to update my dji go app with this mode? "dji has stopped working" error keeps on popping out lately in my app. im running the 3.1.5 go app by the way. thanks

I confim the mod by telnet, set to 27, but when restarts the drone and the rc, also gets back to 17 :(

Hello PapaTita, i am new to the forum on a problem with my Phantom 3 4k - at short distances for a second losing a video signal. I decided today to go to the FCC mode but in the second step I get the message "Can't telnet to RC!!". I follow the steps shown in the video but in the second step of the spin. The Drone and RC has a downgrade firmware to version 1.04.0036. At the connection, the drones and the remote control light up in green.I tried Magic Power v 4.0 and I also tried with other versions 3.0 and 5.0. Any idea why I'm writing this message as everything is related?
Thank you in advance. Regards from Bulgaria

Same. If get it please share to me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks, it worked this time. I just select FCC for the RC as recommended, is there a difference with RC and Drone ?

However, it show 27dbm on rc and drone I don't know why
look:

/ # iwinfo
wlan0 ESSID: "PHANTOM3_0a7231"
Access Point: 60:60:1F:0A:72:31
Mode: Master Channel: 6 (2.437 GHz)
Tx-Power: 27 dBm Link Quality: 70/70
Signal: -12 dBm Noise: -95 dBm
Bit Rate: 40.4 MBit/s
Encryption: WPA2 PSK (CCMP)
Type: nl80211 HW Mode(s): 802.11abgn
Hardware: unknown [Generic MAC80211]
TX power offset: unknown
Frequency offset: unknown
Supports VAPs: yes PHY name: phy0

wlan0.sta1 ESSID: unknown
Access Point: 00:00:00:00:00:00
Mode: Master (VLAN) Channel: 6 (2.437 GHz)
Tx-Power: 27 dBm Link Quality: 70/70
Signal: -4 dBm Noise: -95 dBm
Bit Rate: 28.9 MBit/s
Encryption: none
To me after a few restart and even with another RC is still the same I already despair "Can't telnet to RC!!"

I have no experience with the P34K But my advise would be

use the newest version 5.3 which supports newer firmware of the AC:
Magic

since you need to connect the AC via WLAN, make shure no firewall or anti-virus application keeps you from connecting.

I have no experience with the P34K But my advise would be

use the newest version 5.3 which supports newer firmware of the AC:
Magic

since you need to connect the AC via WLAN, make shure no firewall or anti-virus application keeps you from connecting.

On this computer I use Magic Power there are no antivirus programs, I tried with a new version of Magic but there I was giving error 00000000 (something) at the startup. In the dowgrade of the AC, the RC is also used, as is the case with the update. However, everything happens through the application of DJI go.

yes, i am running bo and can fly very far even with crazy wifi all around me(image taken from kuta beach, bali, flew in front of hard rock cafe), 1km plus and signal still holding strong, decided to come home because of the battery
94b0b77d180fca5c3178029b3a2f35ae.jpg
Wow! Does that really work? I have the 4k, and would love to boost the signal. Cause .3 mile (stock) seems kinda beat. How do I find the page to download it, and do I need a computer/laptop to do it? Does it cost anything?

Hi All

I just FINALLY installed Magic Power 5.3 to my recently purchased Standard on firmware 1.9.

I keep getting "cant connect to RC" error and racked my brain for two frigging days but finally solved the problem.
Yes I disabled Norton Antivirus and Firewall but what finally worked for me was disabling my Ethernet adapter as well so only the WiFi card was on. Soon as I did that bang!! 2.7dbms baby!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps others with the cant to RC connect issue.

Hi everyone....does the magic power mod still work...recently bought a phantom 3 standard and would like to do this mod.....

Many thanks

Hi everyone does the magic power mod still work i want to download magic power where i can download

Hi everyone does the magic power mod still work i want to download magic power where i can download

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.