FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Foosy said:
hionbusa said:
Check out this latest version with Urban booster ..

I couldn't get an update from the playstore yet.
Very interesting.

Please post what antennas/electronic boosters you were using to get to this range.

If I understand you properly, this is an iOS version. But my 2.2 version does not have this option. Only a button to select normal or smart boost. Is this some beta version?

Also, why would you select urban to fly in a place that was not urban?

just a word of warning.
this topic was popular until some members discovered that this guy , the OP, was a liar and that he was cheating on us. You can find all info about that 10 or 20 pages back.
also some members reported that their wifi module got fried up after using this booster app

up to you what you decide

Miguel said:
Foosy said:
hionbusa said:
Check out this latest version with Urban booster ..

I couldn't get an update from the playstore yet.
Very interesting.

Please post what antennas/electronic boosters you were using to get to this range.

If I understand you properly, this is an iOS version. But my 2.2 version does not have this option. Only a button to select normal or smart boost. Is this some beta version?

Also, why would you select urban to fly in a place that was not urban?

just a word of warning.
this topic was popular until some members discovered that this guy , the OP, was a liar and that he was cheating on us. You can find all info about that 10 or 20 pages back.
also some members reported that their wifi module got fried up after using this booster app

up to you what you decide

This app may not do all that it was hyped to be doing but I don't think it has fried any wifi modules, they do that on their own if they weren't manufactured correctly.

This app was the first, it does improve range, and has a few other nice features so it's worth the money in my opinion.

was just wondering,why is phantom 2 vision and phantom 2 vision plus booster app has huge difference in size?

If I have a phantom 2 vision non-plus and upgraded it to the re700 WiFi extender, do I still use the regular boost app or the boost app for the vision plus?

I believe neither app will help you in this setup.
The Vision+ booster adjusts the model, not the RE700.
The Vision "Classic" booster boosts the extender I believe (RE400 if I recall is the stock one) so the RE700 should not work for this.

victor said:
Apparently the iOS version is out!

Yes! It's out and looking good so far at v3.0 with a couple of extra cool features coming with v3.1 that is about to go into beta per the autor. The iOS version is in the App store and also auto updates the earlier version of the app. The new FPV tab is activated with an in-app purchase, $6.99, well worth it in my opinion!

That is not totally true, the app DOES improve the FPV range at least it does for me. What wasn't that impressive was when the person who in some way had a connection to the developer claimed new technology had been implemented in the app where the existence of that new technology was very questionable.

But again, if you're looking to simply improve your FPV range this app will help you with that.

Agreed, it did improve range, and now the FPV app is a nicely done NEW way to fly, so I'm perfectly fine for paying for something that I enjoy. No one is forcing you to use this app.

lmlm01 said:
How does it work do run both back and forth or do they combine

You basically use the FPV Booster app. You still need the DJI app for some functions but not all the time, more for a deep config change like SSID Re-Naming etc.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj