Which Magic Power App to use???

Like this video I use a simple telnet from play store:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Does anyone know how to telnet?

The only way to be 100% thorough would be to take a laptop with you to the field. Run the bird as far as you can get. Return to home. Apply MagicPower, 27dbm, then run teh bird along the same route, or as close as you could reasonably get.

I say this because there have been times where I only get 2000 feet out in front of my house.... then 2 days later I'll get 4000, going the exact same way. Weather, time of day and how many neighbors are on wifi at the moment play a big role.

That's exactly what I'm going to do Matt...
Going out west of town and do a flight or two in exact same direction... Then do Magic Power Mod and Fly again ;)

That's exactly what I'm going to do Matt...
Going out west of town and do a flight or two in exact same direction... Then do Magic Power Mod and Fly again ;)
You can make all changes In a apple or Android telnet app to.. You don't need your Pc..

Reactions: KCadby and PapaTita
Man, this thread sure got awfully quiet after PapaTita posted that statement about FFC models being 27dbm out of the box and all. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: KennethMcNutt
Yes, But There Is Still "MAGIC" in the air!!! It has be proven that the mod Helps!!!! (no matter location)
So there is unknown factors at play!!
Papa properly named his app...
The Power "of" Magic is not gone... LOL

Yes, But There Is Still "MAGIC" in the air!!! It has be proven that the mod Helps!!!! (no matter location)
So there is unknown factors at play!!
Papa properly named his app...
The Power "of" Magic is not gone... LOL

I haven't once seen proof of improvements (in the US). The only way to prove anything would be to take a laptop out to a field and try it with and without, back to back.

I haven't once seen proof of improvements (in the US). The only way to prove anything would be to take a laptop out to a field and try it with and without, back to back.
Ok.. I Am an admin Of a Facebook group.. I now have over 7800 members..I have personally walked 20+ people and helped 100+ more people do this mod.. All but NONE said it was not visibly helpful.. So that is the Proof I offer?? Join Me Here?? Ask yourself?? 需要安全验证 <I have no idea why my link looks like that??

Ok.. I Am an admin Of a Facebook group.. I now have over 7800 members..I have personally walked 20+ people and helped 100+ more people do this mod.. All but NONE said it was not visibly helpful.. So that is the Proof I offer?? Join Me Here?? Ask yourself?? 需要安全验证 <I have no idea why my link looks like that??

I have provided PLENTY of proof throughout this thread supporting everything I've said. Not one of you on the other side of the fence have supplied definite proof other than He said, she said.

Again, The FCC, The people that designed, built and sell the drone are all saying it's 27dbm. Also, the guy that coded, produced and distributed the dang program you are all praising. But yet a guy in charge of a Facebook page knows more than all of them. HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED FROM MY SIDE? Holy smokes, man.

EDIT: The maker of the Icarus app (on Google play) also openly admits that it 27dbm in the US.

I have provided PLENTY of proof throughout this thread supporting everything I've said. Not one of you on the other side of the fence have supplied definite proof other than He said, she said.

Again, The FCC, The people that designed, built and sell the drone are all saying it's 27dbm. Also, the guy that coded, produced and distributed the dang program you are all praising. But yet a guy in charge of a Facebook page knows more than all of them. HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED FROM MY SIDE? Holy smokes, man.

EDIT: The maker of the Icarus app (on Google play) also openly admits that it 27dbm in the US.
Since you won't accept the testimony of the many, many of us who have used MagicPower and seen the improvement, the only thing that will satisfy you is for you to try it yourself. It costs you nothing, does no harm, is completely reversible and gives you a good excuse to go out and fly your aircraft rather than spending your time tracking down every post anyone makes here mentioning MagicPower to complain about it.

Reactions: KCadby
Since you won't accept the testimony of the many, many of us who have used MagicPower and seen the improvement, the only thing that will satisfy you is for you to try it yourself. It costs you nothing, does no harm, is completely reversible and gives you a good excuse to go out and fly your aircraft rather than spending your time tracking down every post anyone makes here mentioning MagicPower to complain about it.

I have the day off and I'm bored, so.......

Each one got 2 full runs. As far as I could go. Remember, I am in the city and every single one of those houses you see on the map has WifI. Each photo is the best of the 2 runs. Yes, they are almost an hour apart, but that's the best I could do.

Here you go:

With MagicPower at 27dbm

WithMP.PNG

Then reverted to stock:

without.PNG

Yes.... The one went 250 feet further, but we could blame that on poor controller aim. Or just not being on the EXACT same course. If it was 1000 feet, then yeah... I could believe it.

I have done what you guys have asked. Now someone on the other side of the fence should do the same. :)

Each one got 2 full runs. As far as I could go. Remember, I am in the city and every single one of those houses you see on the map has WifI. Each photo is the best of the 2 runs. Yes, they are almost an hour apart, but that's the best I could do.

Here you go:

With MagicPower at 27dbm

View attachment 76801

Then reverted to stock:

View attachment 76802

Yes.... The one went 250 feet further, but we could blame that on poor controller aim. Or just not being on the EXACT same course. If it was 1000 feet, then yeah... I could believe it.

I have done what you guys have asked. Now someone on the other side of the fence should do the same. :)
需要安全验证 I believe you!! I don't know how to explain that? But I have created^^^ a Pole in my group... To Ask... You provided the proof!! That I always have to see to call it?? Right! But I still argue.. Come and look what people say?? I have wonder what "wide area coverage" means that is what Papa Tita explained to me.. I use amps.. And Still I found the video feed better with it..??? So.... It is magic to me?? LOL
Do my links work here?需要安全验证

Last edited:
That's not proof of anything.
You are right... Sir... But...
It still helps the other half of the world... Right? :)
Uk is 17db If I am correct?
Plus to confirm Just for me.. I need to look at a never modded controller to be 100% sure of Papa and I's finding ... Right... I like proof like that.. That is why I find the Healthy Drones data so hard to dismiss... Other than the issues mentioned already (aiming)

Last edited:

Here you go:

With MagicPower at 27dbm

View attachment 76801

Then reverted to stock:

View attachment 76802

How do you create the images showing the flight path and statistics?

You are right... Sir... But...
It still helps the other half of the world... Right? :)
Uk is 17db If I am correct?
Plus to confirm Just for me.. I need to look at a never modded controller to be 100% sure of Papa and I's finding ... Right... I like proof like that.. That is why I find the Healthy Drones data so hard to dismiss... Other than the issues mentioned already (aiming)

Yes. Magicpower absolutely helps for those in Europe. No argument there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31