FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

saao said:
i do have one more question is their a limit of distance in this app like the original dii app since when u go for long distance after a certain distance it goes to n/a i hope we can measure distance with out any restrictions in this app

Does anyone know if this app has the distance limitation?

Just bought the v2 for my ANDROID and it worked pretty good.

Sure would like to see some luv for ANDROID users! [CRYING FACE]

Great to hear the distance limitation has been removed :D If the weather hold out I will give it a test over the weekend.

I had à problem with Fpv booster today. It reported 2 satellites less for gps reception than the Dji app. Restarting the app didn't help. I'm using the latest firmware (updated today). The Phantom did fly fine in the Dji app.

DaveMoi said:
I had à problem with Fpv booster today. It reported 2 satellites less for gps reception than the Dji app. Restarting the app didn't help. I'm using the latest firmware (updated today). The Phantom did fly fine in the Dji app.
I was getting ready to upgrade my antennas and purchase this app. This concerns me. I normally get good satellite reception with 11 or more consistent. Is this app giving boost to both 5ghz and 2.4?

This app should have no effect on satellites but I'll let the developer comment.

This app only boosts the TX power output of the model's 2.4Ghz only, nothing to do with the 5.8Ghz controls

I may have done something wrong, with the app I get 6 sats without I was getting 11. (this concerns me)(could be user error)
The gui is sweet and I like being able to take snapshots while recording video.
And seeing google earth and your position is great.

Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Should I be using "smart" boost or "normal?"

Please refer to Help > FPV Booster > Features or fpvbooster.com for details.
I found it in the app help section. They say "smart" is good for city areas, so I'll stick with that. It sounds like "normal" is only for wide open, rural places.

Re: FPV Booster App DOUBLE FPV Range

I have updated the OP by moving FAQ section to the beginning and with different color at a glance. I will also add a Latest Update section. Hope this helps to let you all know our development progress.
COLORCROSS GOGGLES SPECS
I'm interested in the ColorCross VR goggles for an iPhone 6s Plus. In different websites, the maximum adjustable width is listed contradictorily as 7", 5.9", or 5.5". One says specifically it's compatible with the iPhone 6s Plus. However, they all feature an ad from the manufacturer, internally contradictory itself, that lists the width as 5.28" in one place and 5.12" in another. Do you know if these goggles actually fit the iPhone 6s Plus, which is 6.23" wide overall?

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

That's why I always say "Your FPV range may vary". It depends on multiple factors, such as RF interference, weather, environment, LOS, etc.

You may even forget about the booster app, and perform 4 tests with your exact same P2V+. Try to fly 4 directions (East, South, West & North) in the big inner city park, and let me know the range of each direction.

Thanks for posting a review.
I know this is an old thread but here is some data from my P2v+ at two different directions. one being over green field and the other over dry dirt. BIG different
the farm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic