How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

I made updating today. Magic Power remained functional. I did not have to reinstall. I got up from 24 to 27. Channel 13 stayed. Everything looks ok. I can not fly today, strong wind and summer thunderstorms.:mad:

I believe he uses Icarus/android...haven't read much about MP and the new update yet. Hope your weather clears up so you can let me know how it flies![emoji6]

Hi,

A friend of mine just bought a Phantom 3 4K and cannot go more than 60 meters. I searched on this forum and found this incredible mod.

Will Magic Power v5.0 work with the latest firmware for Phantom 3 4K?

Thank you

Make sure that the phantom is not in beginner mode under the settings.

I believe he uses Icarus/android...haven't read much about MP and the new update yet. Hope your weather clears up so you can let me know how it flies![emoji6]
Yes I know he uses Icarus. But I said to myself. If Icarus works. MP must be the same.

Today test on the same day and location.

1498563623331.jpg

Reactions: Yosafat
Thank you for your mod Papa Tita, its work for me too and I get more distance than you [emoji23]. Now Im on the Hill Makam Sunan Pandanaran, bayat, central java. From the hill, i can reach more distanca cause no signal interference

Reactions: PapaTita
Papatita: does Spark use same Wi-Fi technology as P3Standard?
Maybe you could make Magic for the Spark?
FCC for Spark is 2km, but only 500m for CE....

Hello! I'm portuguese. :) thanks for de app magic power. very good.

What fw recommend: 1.5.7 or the new 1.9.20?

I'm on 1.5.7 yet...

thanks!

A
Hello! I'm portuguese. :) thanks for de app magic power. very good.

What fw recommend: 1.5.7 or the new 1.9.20?

I'm on 1.5.7 yet...

thanks!
In fact, 1.5.7 is still the recommended fw for MP. CMIIW. Many has confirmed that MP also works on 1.9.20. But if you current FW works, why should u upgrade?

Hi! I've got the exact same hesitation as juiorocha :)
I'm currently on 1.5.7+, with MP 24 dbm and am wondering whether upgrading to 1.9.2 would be a good idea.
1.5.7+ is OK, but I would maybe reach more range, and get a more stable link...
Or maybe not! ;)
Just wondering if somebody has noticed significant improvement from 1.5.7 to 1.9.2

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl