How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

U replied when i post that it worked :) 10sec even less LOOOOL.

As i said let me know if i need to do more thing after this

Flo

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thanks god, this because your drone can't connect to rc with the same channel (13).
Okay, now you can update again but let scan channel and ch13 options un-check. Select only recomended setting.

Last edited:
Thanks god, this because your drone can't connect to rc with the same channel (13).
Okay, now you can update again but let scan channel and ch13 scan options un-check. Select only recomended setting.
Is the problem while connecting to ch13 related to the drone the remote or the laptop?

Is the problem while connecting to ch13 related to the drone the remote or the laptop?
He did the 27 dbm on both rc and drone with the chanel 13 selected, so the script is placed in rc and drones runs itself.
Like i was said, drone can't connect to rc on channel 13 and rc can't controll it (rc led is red and green), when red wifi off, the laptop could not connect to devices.

Yesterday after the mod it was ok this is why it is strange.

So papatita now i just apply recomended settings ?

If recomended is ok what can i do after ? 20dbm + scan from 13 to 1 ?

to be honest chanel 13 is my best shot as this is the only gree chanel around me .

Flo

Yesterday after the mod it was ok this is why it is strange.

So papatita now i just apply recomended settings ?

If recomended is ok what can i do after ? 20dbm + scan from 13 to 1 ?

to be honest chanel 13 is my best shot as this is the only gree chanel around me .

Flo

In drone there is script still running so select recommended only, after that the script will be inactive.
If all is running properly, You can use another option.

Reactions: Kern_Fly
Hi PapaTita,
Your mod works like a charm. Did the 27dbm on rc and drone. Lost rc signal after 900 meters so RTH kicked in. But all the time full video, which comes in handy if you cannot see the drone at that distance :)
Thanks for your hard work!

Reactions: PapaTita
So is it ok to check the scan 13-1 channel option or not?
I chose the the 27db mode with this option and I'm going to test it today.

Are the guys running at 27 dbm using standard antennas? Would love to go to 27 dbm but nervous about long term damage to the controller due to the extra heat generated.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Due to heat ! 27 dbm request lot of power compare to 20dbm more power request = more heat and we don't know at long therm the result on the hardware ....

Due to heat ! 27 dbm request lot of power compare to 20dbm more power request = more heat and we don't know at long therm the result on the hardware ....

Would this depend also how long you fly for each time. I have done the 27 dbm patch, not feeling any heat externally after 1 battery flight.

It happened when I'm trying to run Papatita patch...how can I fix it? Thanks

1932cc59b60f7df551d46e0bee20a69e.jpg

Hello friends
Firmwire 1.5.7 + 27 dbm Patch
Today I did try flyby. in city went 620 meters. ( No problem )
Thanks Papa Tita

Reactions: PapaTita

Actually its more relevant if there is an amp in between. Normally, Sunhans amps can only take in max. 20dbm input.

Hi I have followed your instruction from page 1 (turn off antivirus + turn off firewall and security setting) but still have the same error like this...

Try Run as administrator

I am still not familiar what the scan channel does:

Set ch 13 option I understand: sets the channel to 13.

But what does Scan ch 1-13 option do?

And what happens by default if nothing chosen?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj