How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Some locations ban channel 13 and devices won't connect to it, I have a dlink ip camera that won't connect to channel 13 maybe you are having the same problem

I was expecting this channel 13 and scan channel 13-1 is about the connection between the RC and the drone, not about the connection between your phone/tablet and RC. That one should work no matter what channel you choose since they are always close together.

Hello papatita. I jist successfully upgraded the 27 dbm and i choose rc upgrade only. Now my question if I want to change the channel do I have to repat the procedure by clicking the use channel 13-1 ?

Thanks

I was expecting this channel 13 and scan channel 13-1 is about the connection between the RC and the drone, not about the connection between your phone/tablet and RC. That one should work no matter what channel you choose since they are always close together.

Your thoughts make sense thou. But when i use the wifi analyzer, i found out the connection for tx and phone/tablet use channel 13. So, yeah.. i need to find a way for my phone to detect channel 13.

I've seen you update it now 20dbm is recommended, did you find any problems with 27dbm?

edit: fixed typing

Last edited:
I've seen you update it now 20dbm is recommended, did you find any problems with 27dbm?

edit: fixed typing
I think that is because :

16 dbm is for CE 40mw [safe]
20 dbm is for FCC 100mw [safe]
27 dbm is this mod 500mw [ safe or not ? we need to test it ]

if you want to go with FCC power , go on 20 dbm
if you want more , go with 27 dbm

personally ive modified watchlog.sh to have 2400 in settings ( 24 dbm ) 250mw

I think that 24 dbm ( 250mw)
is the best seeting if you don't want to risk your rc too much / if you live in a hot country like me .

Hey all

I need help since the mod here is the status of my remote :

2b5b6f6ac443b114ebecb9b923dca2ca.jpg

Rc is red if i turn on motors it goes green for 1 sec and gors back red ....... I did 27 dbm mod.

I don't get wifi signal anymore .. Yestersay was fine i'm stressing hard !!

Cheers flo

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hey all

I need help since the mod here is the status of my remote :

2b5b6f6ac443b114ebecb9b923dca2ca.jpg

Rc is red if i turn on motors it goes green for 1 sec and gors back red ....... I did 27 dbm mod.

I don't get wifi signal anymore .. Yestersay was fine i'm stressing hard !!

Cheers flo

Turn off the drone, just rc on, see if the wifi signal appears, connect the laptop to wifi and run the app select the menu Revert back to CE.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Turn off the drone, just rc on, see if the wifi signal appears, connect the laptop to wifi and run the app select the menu Revert back to CE.

Even if i did both rc and drone yesterday ?

Edit : doing this wiffi signal appears then after 10 sec disappear ... And when i see it i can't connect to wiffi it kicks me out

Even if i did both rc and drone yesterday ?

Edit : doing this wiffi signal appears then after 10 sec disappear ... And when i see it i can't connect to wiffi it kicks me out

Turn off everything, within 5 minutes turn it on only RC, if there is wifi directly select menu Revert back to CE.

HOLLY SMOKE !!!! Papatita hou are a magician !!!!! Buddy your method is hard to do as hou have to jump from wiffi to your app so quickly but i succeed to revert rc back to CE !!!!! I can't do tje drone revert now cause make to much noise to power on the drone and my wiffe will kill me :) :)

Please leave me next instruction if i want to move back to full CE ? Is there anyrhing more to do ??

Cheers
Flo

Reactions: PapaTita
I don't have time ..... It goes too fast and wifi kick me out ...... I will try again but wifi basic password as i always used it don't work anymore ....

Yes, you have only 10s to run the app, ..... I will try to make another application to solve this

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20