Holy goat is this screen bright!!!

Reaction score
do NOT pass this new screen up! Less lag and you can find downed aircraft in the fog with this screen! I'm talking BRIGHT! No need for hoods or goggles.

I'm waiting for the 7.85" CrystalSky monitor to be released. It's going to be glorious.

do NOT pass this new screen up! Less lag and you can find downed aircraft in the fog with this screen! I'm talking BRIGHT! No need for hoods or goggles.
Have you actually measured the lag like this below? That would be interesting to see.

upload_2016-11-30_20-26-54.png

I'm waiting for the 7.85" CrystalSky monitor to be released. It's going to be glorious.
No eta & no price..... I wish DJI provided better customer service. I'm trying to be patient with the delivery of my preordered P4P+, but I may end up canceling my order with DJI & just purchase the P4P locally. At least I'd have it in a couple days. And then buy this Crystal display once summer rolls around.

S5 tap'n

Can't wait, oh man I'm getting a woody thinking about it
I know you mean him right
woody-003.jpg

;)

Indeed it will. I will be attending IDE in 10 days at LA Convention center. DJI will be there. I hope to learn when the expected release is for these CrystalSky units. Can't wait, oh man I'm getting a woody thinking about it. :p
followed you so i can get updates on this Crystalsky monitor, the larger one is even brighter than the one that ships with the P4P+

Indeed it will. I will be attending IDE in 10 days at LA Convention center. DJI will be there. I hope to learn when the expected release is for these CrystalSky units. Can't wait, oh man I'm getting a woody thinking about it. :p
I am curious too.

screen = monitor

You know... it's so bright that you need sunglasses to protect your eyes :D

I'm lost. Sorry...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31