Hello

Reaction score
Hi I just got a new p3pro. I’ve always wanted a drone but I don’t know much about using it. I’m already clueless trying to update the firmware so I am hopeful that this site will be a great resource for an idiot like me!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome ...yep we have all been there just starting can be bit of a learning curve, just take it slow for starters and the more you fly so will your confidence. The P3P is a reliable bird as I have had one for 3years hardly any issues. best of luck!

Reactions: Videogirls
UPDATE Of Firmware ?.......we have many here that for years......have never done a firmware update....I have not done that update for the year and a half that i have owned my Drone my drone controls and flys wonderfully !....Its sure not mandatory and some times a firmware up date can sure booger things up and cause loss of sleep and the pulling out of your hair ! Fly it with what its got.....Then if you have issues then you can you ask about them here.....Then you might want to do a firmware UP date.......good luck and read read read read that manuel....ask away when you need a explanation of any kind.and *Welcome to the best phantom site in the world* !

UPDATE Of Firmware ?.......we have many here that for years......have never done a firmware update....I have not done that update for the year and a half that i have owned my Drone my drone controls and flys wonderfully !....Its sure not mandatory and some times a firmware up date can sure booger things up and cause loss of sleep and the pulling out of your hair ! Fly it with what its got.....Then if you have issues then you can you ask about them here.....Then you might want to do a firmware UP date.......good luck and read read read read that manuel....ask away when you need a explanation of any kind.and *Welcome to the best phantom site in the world* !

That makes me feel better. Could not figure out how to update it through the app. So I downloaded it to the SD card and the DJI website it would take 40 mins. Says the gimble LED would go solid green when it was done. It flashed a couple of times and turned green after 3 seconds. Hopefully it didn’t booger it up. Thanks

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Hi I just got a new p3pro. I’ve always wanted a drone but I don’t know much about using it. I’m already clueless trying to update the firmware so I am hopeful that this site will be a great resource for an idiot like me!
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Reactions: Videogirls
You got the JOB done....for a new owner Man You did Great ! Keep in Touch here.....have a great weekend.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m already clueless trying to update the firmware
If you need some help, you can find detailed Phantom 3 firmware installation instructions here.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new P3P, Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.