Hello

Hi I just got a new p3pro. I’ve always wanted a drone but I don’t know much about using it. I’m already clueless trying to update the firmware so I am hopeful that this site will be a great resource for an idiot like me!

Welcome ...yep we have all been there just starting can be bit of a learning curve, just take it slow for starters and the more you fly so will your confidence. The P3P is a reliable bird as I have had one for 3years hardly any issues. best of luck!

UPDATE Of Firmware ?.......we have many here that for years......have never done a firmware update....I have not done that update for the year and a half that i have owned my Drone my drone controls and flys wonderfully !....Its sure not mandatory and some times a firmware up date can sure booger things up and cause loss of sleep and the pulling out of your hair ! Fly it with what its got.....Then if you have issues then you can you ask about them here.....Then you might want to do a firmware UP date.......good luck and read read read read that manuel....ask away when you need a explanation of any kind.and *Welcome to the best phantom site in the world* !

UPDATE Of Firmware ?.......we have many here that for years......have never done a firmware update....I have not done that update for the year and a half that i have owned my Drone my drone controls and flys wonderfully !....Its sure not mandatory and some times a firmware up date can sure booger things up and cause loss of sleep and the pulling out of your hair ! Fly it with what its got.....Then if you have issues then you can you ask about them here.....Then you might want to do a firmware UP date.......good luck and read read read read that manuel....ask away when you need a explanation of any kind.and *Welcome to the best phantom site in the world* !
That makes me feel better. Could not figure out how to update it through the app. So I downloaded it to the SD card and the DJI website it would take 40 mins. Says the gimble LED would go solid green when it was done. It flashed a couple of times and turned green after 3 seconds. Hopefully it didn’t booger it up. Thanks

Hi I just got a new p3pro. I’ve always wanted a drone but I don’t know much about using it. I’m already clueless trying to update the firmware so I am hopeful that this site will be a great resource for an idiot like me!
Welcome to the forum!

If you are interested, click here for some tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

You got the JOB done....for a new owner Man You did Great ! Keep in Touch here.....have a great weekend.

dirkclod

Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

msinger

Approved Vendor
Website
www.PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

I’m already clueless trying to update the firmware
If you need some help, you can find detailed Phantom 3 firmware installation instructions here.

ryantrax

Approved Vendor
Website
www.aerial-pixel.com
Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new P3P, Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtnd3w88