Does anyone have a copy of firmware V 01.03.0509?

First off, just want to thank everyone who helped me with this little project. I'm very new to drones and I've only had my Phantom4Pro+ for just about three weeks. You guys have been great and I am learning a lot.

So I was able to get to 509 and it was really quite painless!...........

....... Still haven't flown yet due to poor weather but hope to get into the air tomorrow.

This is great news. Another forum member I suggest to use Dumldore wasn't as successful. I'm glad to hear this is a viable solution to my future needs.

Absolutely, would be happy to help RSS.

Thanks for your help.

Let's start from begin and do a check list to help people that want downgrade to 0509.

@Timinator
### From what AC version do you downgrade to 0509 ?

I've upgrade my P4P+ AC to 0300, lot of problems
My RC are GL300E
DJI upload 0301 beta to my account, and I can install it in my AC using Assistant 2, but instead upgrade from 0300 to 0301, I have downgrade to 0602 with Assistant 2.
About RC, I'm with 1.2.2.0, works fine with AC 0300 and AC 0602.
I've tried RC 1.1.3.0 but this release aren't compatible with AC 0300 or AC 0602.
Correct RC version to work with AC 0602 should be RC 1.2.0.0 but I can't find it.

Now I'm stuck in AC 0602 and I can't downgrade more because DJI have removed 0509 from their servers and Assistant 2 just show me 0602 ; 0300 ; 0301 beta.

I've search in google and I found that DUMLdore can be a solution, but I can't found any information if DUMLdore can rollback to 0509 if we have a recent AC release like 0602 or 300...

A few moments ago, I have successful connect my P4P+ with 0602 to DUMLdore and I have made a backup without any issue.
Just waiting feedback to try rollback to 0509 with DUMLdore.

@Timinator please give me good news :)

Last edited:
Good news! You can absolutely downgrade using DUmldore. I was on the very latest firmware (0300) because of my hastiness last night. I really should have investigated more and if I did I would have learned Dumldore could be used to backup the original 01.02.304 firmware the aircraft had.

This afternoon when I first connected the aircraft I got nervous at first that I couldn't downgrade because of the Dumldore message I received when trying to backup my current FW in case things went sideways. I didn't need to worry since that only meant I couldn't backup the latest firmware that was loaded last night using the traditional update method.

Key things to remember:
1. I did the aircraft first with the remote powered off. Once I verified dumldore was successful by checking the version in DJI assistant and that the aircraft took 1.3.509, I used DJI Assistant to do a factory reset on the aircraft. Next, I used HighTechPauper's firmware (thanks Randy) to update the controller. Not sure if I should have done the factory reset of the controller before loading the firmware but the DJI Go app crashed like crazy on startup just like Randy said ( at least I think it was randy-apologies if it wasn't). I was able to get into the settings on the controller and do a factory reset. After that, it was fine.
2. Last step was to power on the aircraft and the controller so they could see each other and then I was off to the races. Easy peasy!

Good luck and reach out if I can be of help.

Good news! You can absolutely downgrade using DUmldore. I was on the very latest firmware (0300) because of my hastiness last night. I really should have investigated more and if I did I would have learned Dumldore could be used to backup the original 01.02.304 firmware the aircraft had.

This afternoon when I first connected the aircraft I got nervous at first that I couldn't downgrade because of the Dumldore message I received when trying to backup my current FW in case things went sideways. I didn't need to worry since that only meant I couldn't backup the latest firmware that was loaded last night using the traditional update method.

Key things to remember:
1. I did the aircraft first with the remote powered off. Once I verified dumldore was successful by checking the version in DJI assistant and that the aircraft took 1.3.509, I used DJI Assistant to do a factory reset on the aircraft. Next, I used HighTechPauper's firmware (thanks Randy) to update the controller. Not sure if I should have done the factory reset of the controller before loading the firmware but the DJI Go app crashed like crazy on startup just like Randy said ( at least I think it was randy-apologies if it wasn't). I was able to get into the settings on the controller and do a factory reset. After that, it was fine.
2. Last step was to power on the aircraft and the controller so they could see each other and then I was off to the races. Easy peasy!

Good luck and reach out if I can be of help.

Thanks @Timinator !
What version of Assistant 2 you have used ?

Last night with DUMLdore I've made a successful backup from AC 0602.
I think that communication between DUMLdore and AC are OK !
Where did you download AC 0509 firmware ?
What version of DJI GO 4 are you using in RC ?
You have flash RC with 1.1.3.0 right ?

Last edited:
I used version 1.2.0 of DJI assistant. If you were able to backup your existing firmware then you definitely have connectivity,

For the 509 bin file, I downloaded that from one of the links in the Dumldore video I posted yesterday. I will also PM you the link since I am not sure if the forum rules allow the posting of it

DJI GO on the RC is 1.1.13 or whatever the version HTP mentioned on page one or two of the thread because it is his RC software he has available in the dropbox link.

Just remember the RC may freak out and when it starts up you'll get a continuous stream of "DJI GO has stopped working" or something to that effect. Just go into settings and do a factory reset. After the reset was done and the unit restarted, it was fine.

Reactions: RSS
So just got back from my first flight after the firmware change and everything worked well. Once I got back I noticed the flight log was screwed up but that was because of a time zone issue. It thought I was on Hong Kong time but was easy enough to change in the android settings menu. I did recalibrate my gimbal because I am not sure if it was just the wind but I noticed my horizon to be off more than I think it should have been on certain shots.

All in all, it was very successful and I am glad I am on .509. Hopefully I will be able to get in another flight this afternoon before the weather closes in again.

@RSS, let us know how things go for you and if I can be of help.

Reactions: RSS
Where is High Tech Pauper's p4p+ firmware? Where can it be downloaded and what is the version number? I have '509' loaded now in my A/C with App version 4.0.4 in my R/C. Is this incorrect to use in the + controller?

Where do I get "01.02" for the + R/C ? I have System version 1.1.3.0 loaded now. The R/C sometimes does crash (rarely) and if I can fix that by installing the "01.02" version I would prefer that.

I'm using 4.04 now in the RC. Seems to work fine other than one glitch I have with the maps. I have downloaded the maps for my province, Ontario, and when I fly they work perfectly. The problem is that when I get home and playback the flight, I see no streets or anything and I have some chinese characters in the lower left of the screen. Even when I select satellite view, it doesn't change. Can anyone help?

@u000gbk I would check the github repo - I will PM the link - to see if they have it.

Any issues with 4.0.4 of firmware loaded in the + controller? Every now and again the GO App will just crash (rare but has occurred) and if I exit the GO App and re-enter it while the drone is flying it comes back and communicates with the drone. Somewhat unnerving but it has worked ... but I would really like to be on a version of RC firmware that didn't do this. Maybe that is the "1.2" I have read about. Any idea what "1.2" really is as far as a file name to use?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT