Does anyone have old controller firmware files?

Reaction score
My son has a P3 Advanced, but hasn't flown it in a couple of years. The firmware on the controller and the drone is way out of date. I went to the DJI website and they only have the latest firmware for the drone. There are no download files in the P3 downloads section of the DJI website for the controller. His controller's software is too old to use the DJI app to download the new software. To perform the upgrade he would need to use the original upgrade method of putting the file on a memory stick and plugging it into the controller before powering up. Does anyone out there have an archived version of the controller firmware? If so, would you attach it to your reply to this post? Thanks!

The firmware on the controller and the drone is way out of date. I went to the DJI website and they only have the latest firmware for the drone. There are no download files in the P3 downloads section of the DJI website for the controller.

See here:
O-Gs wiki: Flashing gl300 remote controller

If the current version of GL300a FW is lower than V01.03.0020, then the same firmware file as used for the drone should be used to upgrade RC. [...] But if current firmware is at V01.03.0020 or higher, then a separate firmware update package - C1_FW_V??.??.????.bin - will be required

For DL links - probably these will work:
O-Gs wiki: supported firmwares, with DL links

Go to phantom Help.com and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.There you will find the archives for down down load

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl