Crashed my P3S in the snow, What to do?

Put it in the dishwasher on the dry cycle.

Sent from my Satellite mobile device using Phantompilots mobile app
I'm hoping that this was a joke.
My dishwasher gets the plates almost too hot to remove by hand when the dry cycle is finished.
That would be too hot to subject the Phantom to.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that this was a joke.
My dishwasher gets the plates almost too hot to remove by hand when the dry cycle is finished.
That would be too hot to subject the Phantom to.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
"Badger: Wouldn't the commercial coin laundry clothes dryer be more gentle? My dishwasher doesn't have a delicate setting."
Bet that was tongue in cheek too.

I just stick mine in the microwave... Sometimes I put a jacket potato In their too. Get to eat as the drone dries

Neon Euc

If you need to remove the motors to wash them off, that can be done like this:

Are you people serious? Are you this childish?

You ought to take a look at some over on DJI own forum ! Some there are just plain embarrassing .....

Nigel

I thought some of the replies were funny. Solentlife gave useful advice and a few others had a giggle, pretty much the same as you would get amongst any group of normal people...a mix of seriousness and fun.
We live in a world where dogs get microwaved to dry them out, cruise control gets set and driver leaves to make a snack, drone owners crash into huge but strangely invisible stationary objects and some people believe every last word in a forum to be saintly truth.
Yes you can put a Phantom in a dishwasher, tumbledryer or microwave...once. Only the tumbledryer will get the moisture out completely. While it is in there, pop onto Amazon and order a rubberband powered plane, it will give minutes of pleasure without the angst.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl