Well when I went looking for it yesterday ,I didn't have WiFi or GPS. So on my tablet it looked like it landed in the middle of a rice paddy.
I up loaded the maps on flight log, and it is now north of the rice field. That is good, but the field it landed in is heavily over grown.
I will go out after work today and try to find it.
That sucks Maxwell, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll find it!

so sorry to hear that Max, But you did find it.
and yes your right about a second drone. I'm always watching on Craiglist for Phantom's, some times you get lucky and find one cheap.

I took it that he found it, when he was saying the board is bad or is that other drone he has?
I think that's the other one he has, that has the bad board

Well when I went looking for it yesterday ,I didn't have WiFi or GPS. So on my tablet it looked like it landed in the middle of a rice paddy.
I up loaded the maps on flight log, and it is now north of the rice field. That is good, but the field it landed in is heavily over grown.
I will go out after work today and try to find it.
He said he's going out later. Good luck Max! It's an uphill climb, but coming from someone who's didst more birds than anyone, they are findable. You just got to think like a hound dog

Yeah man borrow a blood hound and have it smell the phantom case then send it out!!!! lol that would be sweet!

On a serious note Max I hope you find it and all is good with it, please let us know how you make out later on today.

My post 828 on May 22, 2016 in the Maxx VS Terminator. Long distance antenna shootout! thread. I called the Liehou Chinese panels the Governator.

Test 1 (performed sided by side at the same time) (no screenshots)
P3p Governator Unboosted (using c model controller) 12044.3'
P3a MaxxRange Unboosted (using b model controller) 10803.0'

Test 2 (performed sided by side at the same time) (see screenshots)
P3p Governator Unboosted (using c model controller) 12943.7'
P3a MaxxRange Unboosted (using b model controller) 12932.4'

View attachment 58059 View attachment 58060 View attachment 58061

Governator sticker I made for it
View attachment 58062

I live in St. Peters, but have lived mostly in St. Louis county. Was homepoint at the old Chrysler factory? I'm suspecting my MaxxRange to not be as effective as I thought it would.

Reactions: B_Squared
Reactions: dirtybum
I live in St. Peters, but have lived mostly in St. Louis county. Was homepoint at the old Chrysler factory? I'm suspecting my MaxxRange to not be as effective as I thought it would.
Yes it was :)

And what Pro said... check the cables inside the RC

Nice!! You going to post your results on here Kyle when you get the CCP's and try them??!!

Of course !!! I emailed the shipper .. Waiting to hear back

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Any one got good range out of these CCP yet??
I wont be flying any time soon. No go on the recovery. Lost for good.

You know where it is ,it's just too thick to get to max?
Sucks cause if it just auto landed it's possible that it's a perfectly good unit!

Man that sucks Max, sorry.

Is it thick brush where the phantom is?? ill send you a machete to chop away to get to it...don't give up Max!!

My CCP's are stripped apart waiting for the connectors ..the ones that came were for another antenna build

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT