There he is! Hey wA, i want to send you some CCP's for you to test since your so interested. Pm me yer mailing address if your interested

There he is! Hey wA, i want to send you some CCP's for you to test since your so interested. Pm me yer mailing address if your interested

Certainly, I've been interested to test the Terminator beta for some time :sunglasses: When did you acquire these CCP's? Just curious as to what kind of distance you've been able to get with them so far. I'll PM the address, want to modify a battery while you're at it so I can take these CCP's to the limit :sunglasses:

Mine have been on the slow boat from China for about 20 days!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: whichAntenna
Mine have been on the slow boat from China for about 20 days!! Lol

Where did you order them?? I got mine in 8days from china e-packet..$13.49 ea free shipping... ill see if i can find the link

Reactions: dirtybum
I ordered mine from ebay because Amazon.ca didn't have them (I'm in Canada) and paid for their "faster shipping" option lol $3.99

Nice!! You going to post your results on here Kyle when you get the CCP's and try them??!!

I just flew 20,000ft one way with my TP Links.
Will go back out tomorrow to look some more for it. Landed under low battery.

**** Max that sucks..did you take off on a 100% batt??

I was running an experimental battery, but I think we can say it is not so good.

Sorry to hear that maxwell, hope you find it, good distance though must have been a rollercoaster of emotion.

Well when I went looking for it yesterday ,I didn't have WiFi or GPS. So on my tablet it looked like it landed in the middle of a rice paddy.
I up loaded the maps on flight log, and it is now north of the rice field. That is good, but the field it landed in is heavily over grown.
I will go out after work today and try to find it.

Can you tell me in layman's terms how to take screen shot of the flight. You might want to imagine you are talking to someone educated in the judicial system. I have a android device.
Well don't even imagine. Thanks.

You can also use an app called AZ Screen Recorder on your Android. I'm using it on a Nexus 7. It will run in background and record whatever is showing on screen. You can turn it on/off as you want like a video camera.

Well when I went looking for it yesterday ,I didn't have WiFi or GPS. So on my tablet it looked like it landed in the middle of a rice paddy.
I up loaded the maps on flight log, and it is now north of the rice field. That is good, but the field it landed in is heavily over grown.
I will go out after work today and try to find it.
Good luck Max. I have my fingers crossed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl