For sale in the UK - DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone with DBS ITElite mod + batteries and extras

Reaction score
Dji Phantom 3 Advanced drone with extras + DBS long range mod. + HDMI module | eBay

This is the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Drone bought from Build Your Own Drone UK, official DJI distributor, with 1080P 2.7K gimbal camera, DBS ITElite modified remote controller for greater signal range and includes the DJI HDMI module, 2 x Intelligent Flight Batteries and Micro SD Card and other extras.

The drone has only flown for around 30 times (I have the logs for this) and hasn't had any crashes, cracks, has no damage at all, looks and flies as good as new.

As you can see in the pictures I have upgraded the drone with a few extra accessories like, carbon fiber gimbal guard, 3D printed camera motor guard, carbon fiber propeller set, remote controller with HDMI module, spare USB RC module and the famous DBS elite remote controller antenna modification for long distance flights of several miles with the original antennae still in place in case someone wanted to modify the RC and revert back. Also include a propeller balancer and an extra intelligent battery. All of these extras and modifications costing several hundreds of pounds in value. It's firmware has been intentionally kept to 1.4.10 and the RC to 1.2.8+ as these where very reliable and had no range limitations. Happy to update the firmware though if the buyer wishes it but my recommendation is the older firmware is not easy to find and it is a value add. The Phantom is ready to fly as it is.

Items included:
-Phantom 3 advanced drone

-Remote controller (with installed DBS elite modified)

-2 x Intelligent Flight Batteries

-DJI Carbon Fibre Reinforced self-tightening Propellers

-2x sets of DJI propellers (One set never used)

-Lense protector for when the drone is not in use

-Carbon fiber landing gear gimbal protector (installed)

-3D printed camera motor protector (installed)

-Spare RC USB module

-Propeller balancer tool kit

-DJI power supply charger

-Custom made carrier back pack

-Original box and manuals

-Plus other extras, micro HDMI to HDMI connector, RC strap, gimbal dumpers

Tablet or smartphone not included.

The drone was purchased in 2015 and I have the UK invoice too if needed.

Selling only to UK buyers and available for collection only from the West Berkshire area (less than an hour away from London by train).
I sell in the UK only and I do this so that the buyer can physically inspect and demo it is working as returns are not accepted since this drone is in great condition and it is a high value item.

Copy and paste the link below to see the full specs of the Phantom 3 Abvanced.

www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#specs

This is an amazing top of the line drone with impressive multi mile flight range that will give you many enjoyable moments, great aerial video footage and photos.
3e605e401f4293e9826c9d8ec9aee1ee.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.