CH7 and older firmware, does it work?

neoneo said:
I got the lever and installed it. But I'm not getting full range of motion from the Gimbal. Any suggestions?

with the dji app open you should get zero range because it doesn't work.

tizzl10 said:
neoneo said:
I got the lever and installed it. But I'm not getting full range of motion from the Gimbal. Any suggestions?

mine works just fine with the app open... just kidding lol. im trying to get full range of motion with the app closed. as long as i can hit record then close the app i can shoot a good smooth video. or at least try lol :D

neoneo said:
tizzl10 said:
neoneo said:

mine works just fine with the app open... just kidding lol. im trying to get full range of motion with the app closed. as long as i can hit record then close the app i can shoot a good smooth video. or at least try lol :D

but why? you cant see what you are filming?! whats the point?

i got full tilt motion using the lever without the aps/extender. Yeah, you need to see where you shoot would be ideal. ****, it takes too long for warranty claim on the extender..coming to 4 weeks already.

i adapt to my surroundings. if i need a smooth tilt then i'll close the app and use channel 7. then go back. its not that hard to fathom. i do it all the time when using a normal video camera. take your eyes off the screen to see it live, then go back to the screen. not having a smooth tilt is really messing up my videos. i've shot video with channel 7 and it came out great (smooth). it just sucks only having access to around 35% of the tilt radius.
if you have channel 7 installed, try it. it look fantastic!

Yes I thought it odd it dissappeared from their website so hope they not having problems

:?

129 bucks for something that should come stock.. dammit dji.

WB20140603_05752-300x199.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164