Blur/Focus problem in images? How to easily fix it on the P3 Advanced

yes i have but in dji go i use -2 -3 -2

Color Settings

Firstly,you would do the color correction as desired. Then you can use any professional video or image editing software for more details like Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro or can use any Plug-in Color Finale for advanced color settings and grading. The preferred color mode is -2 -3 -2

hello my friend thanks for your help
color mod is -2 -3 -2
with 5000k
iso 100
dlog mode
and shooted in 5 step aeb mode

link:

DJI_0017.DNG and 9 more files
Ok, after looking at a raw file and adjusting for sharpness (image below), its very slightly out of focus on the left side of the image. You will need to adjust just the right side of the sensor and only by a very very tiny amount, the board needs nudging a super tiny bit over to the right.
DJI_0017.jpg

you mean the middle center and right are okay and only left is a little bit blurry right ?

and are in every picture the left side blurry?
because you had say first its overall blurry and for me its too overall blurry lol

Ok, so i took your raw file, added a bit of sharpening to bring out the detail. This shows me that the left side of your image is very slightly blurry, the right side is perfect. You need to quarter turn all four screws to loosen the board and nudge it very very slightly to the right. Quarter turn the screws back and take another raw image. Sharpen it up in your editor and have a look to see if its sharp all over the image. If not. Repeat until you have it sharp all over.

Good luck

hello thanks for your free help and god bless you :)
but the middle and right side of the pictures are sharp and okay right?
only left is a little blurry?

have you try only 1 picture or have you try it with the others too?

and can you mark on a picture a example blurry side on a picture please i will see and understand what you mean because i can not see the difference as you...

thanks

and why you say its overall blurry on message 68:

They look a little blurry all over. you could try ether very slightly loosening the screws off, not even a quarter of a turn or very slightly tightening them up. This looks like it might be more of a focusing issue where you might need to adjust the actual lens.

and its important how much i tight or loose the screws.. made that differences?

in example the board is perfect mounting on the lens and i tight to much or not tight enough.. make this differences is the tight degree important? or is only the board placing important?

Ok, so i took your raw file, added a bit of sharpening to bring out the detail. This shows me that the left side of your image is very slightly blurry, the right side is perfect. You need to quarter turn all four screws to loosen the board and nudge it very very slightly to the right. Quarter turn the screws back and take another raw image. Sharpen it up in your editor and have a look to see if its sharp all over the image. If not. Repeat until you have it sharp all over.

Good luck

Why ask for my advice and not listen. I have explained that you appear to have a very very slightly blurry image on the left side and how to correct this.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl