Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I'm from Southampton, UK and I am loving my recent drone purchase.

I started off with the Phantom 3 Standard, for a couple months to see how I would find the drone. I loved it so much I got rid of it and upgraded to the Phantom 4. It is truly amazing how fun and easy they are to fly.

My biggest fear was the controls, which I am still getting used to. I still occasionally panic when taking off as I feel I may have done something wrong. But I know in time I will be able to fly with nothing but confidence.

And I need to stop forgetting to hit record. Minutes of footage I wish I could've saved.

I am an avid social media user and want to share my recordings with others. I am also working on improving my editing skills alongside.

My Youtube channel is: Sean R
If you have an interest in this, I would greatly appreciate any feedback as I am constantly looking to improve. And also, any support by liking or subscribing would be greatly received as it's nice to know someone is interested.

I am also on Instagram, which can be found: Sean Redgrave (@seanb0y16) • Instagram photos and videos

Sorry for such a long introduction. If you have any places you recommend to take the drone in the UK, I would love to hear/see about it.

Thanks!

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Hello everyone.

I started off with the Phantom 3 Standard, for a couple months to see how I would find the drone. I loved it so much I got rid of it and upgraded to the Phantom 4. It is truly amazing how fun and easy they are to fly.

My biggest fear was the controls, which I am still getting used to. I still occasionally panic when taking off as I feel I may have done something wrong. But I know in time I will be able to fly with nothing but confidence.

And I need to stop forgetting to hit record. Minutes of footage I wish I could've saved.

I am an avid social media user and want to share my recordings with others. I am also working on improving my editing skills alongside.

If you have an interest in this, I would greatly appreciate any feedback as I am constantly looking to improve. And also, any support by liking or subscribing would be greatly received as it's nice to know someone is interested.

I am also on Instagram, which can be found: Sean Redgrave (@seanb0y16) • Instagram photos and videos

Sorry for such a long introduction. If you have any places you recommend to take the drone in the UK, I would love to hear/see about it.

Thanks!
Hiya,
I am local to you in Portsmouth have a channel on your tube I just started, still got loads to upload but its martyn compton if you want to look it up.
I have a p4pro and a mavic .

Hiya,
I am local to you in Portsmouth have a channel on your tube I just started, still got loads to upload but its martyn compton if you want to look it up.
I have a p4pro and a mavic .

Thanks, I look forward to seeing what you've captured in Portsmouth!

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello everyone.

Thanks!
Hi mate.
I'm Keith from the UK too. I live in Birmingham.
Loving the hobby too. Have fun!!

Hi Sean

I am Tony, and am based in Manchester flying a P4P - mind you I am still learning to fly a great bird.

Enjoy !!

Welcome to the forum.

For any flights get ATC clearance and the landowners permission then you will be okay.

ATC notification :- Low Flying Ops 0800 515 544

Best if you notify them of any flights to be safe side and any bases in controlled airspace.

Have fun.

Hello everyone.

Thanks!
HI
I am new on this website . I live in Southampton and I want to buy a dji phantom drone I just want to ask you is the Southampton located in no fly zone ? do I need a permission to fly a drone ? I saw your clips over the netley which was very nice . please advise me . Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic