Reaction score
Hi guys and gals-

My 2nd P3P arrived today but it wont connect to any of the devices via DJI GO app that my previous P3P (v1.4) would connect to.

DJI GO Android v2.2.0, P3P firmware 1.4.0.10 on Samsung Galaxy Edge S6, Samsung Galaxy Tab A, and HTC One m7.

I have tried un-installing the app then deleting the DJI folder from the file directory of the device before reinstalling, tried multiple cables, tried messing with the USB settings on the devices, all no good.

After the remote has been plugged into any of the devices for a few minutes this message pops up:
IMAG0709.jpg

A lot of people seem to be having issues like this recenty and one person on the DJI forums suggested it may be a defective board in the RC remote.

Has anyone with this issue found a fix yet?

Doesn't work with the ios app either!. Flew a few weeks back software updated ipad 2 will not connect to this POS! After reading all the posts on here about what to try short of using a sledge hammer i've tried them all.. Wish i NEVER got sold my p2 at least it was trouble free.

DJI should change there name to POS! I'm throughly frustrated over this thing. At least it still flies fine.. Just like those 100 dollar quadcopters..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic