1-Click Flight Summary Reports

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Today at nvdrones.com we've introduced new functionality to instantly create beautiful, comprehensive, flight summaries with just 1 click. All you need to do is upload a flight log to nvdrones.com then press the "Report" button to create a PDF you can share online or download. This is perfect for sharing with fellow pilots, with clients, or even for compliance purposes. The PDF includes:
  • Equipment Information
  • Telemetry Overlay
  • Airspace Classification (via AirMap)
  • Weather Data (via forecast.io)
  • Battery Status
upload_2016-10-18_11-28-40.png

Thanks to our partnership with DroneDeploy that we announced today you can upload the following flight logs to nvdrones.com to start generating your reports for free.
  • DroneDeploy
  • Maps Made Easy
  • Autoflight Logic
  • Healthy Drones
  • Freefly Alta
  • Litchi
  • Yuneec
DJI GO and 3DR are coming very soon!

You can register an account and generate these reports for free at nvdrones.com.

Our support page gives me details about how to upload these logs as well as what else our product does.

Happy flying!

Hi everyone,

Today at nvdrones.com we've introduced new functionality to instantly create beautiful, comprehensive, flight summaries with just 1 click. All you need to do is upload a flight log to nvdrones.com then press the "Report" button to create a PDF you can share online or download. This is perfect for sharing with fellow pilots, with clients, or even for compliance purposes. The PDF includes:
  • Equipment Information
  • Telemetry Overlay
  • Airspace Classification (via AirMap)
  • Weather Data (via forecast.io)
  • Battery Status
View attachment 67363

Thanks to our partnership with DroneDeploy that we announced today you can upload the following flight logs to nvdrones.com to start generating your reports for free.
  • DroneDeploy
  • Maps Made Easy
  • Autoflight Logic
  • Healthy Drones
  • Freefly Alta
  • Litchi
  • Yuneec
DJI GO and 3DR are coming very soon!

You can register an account and generate these reports for free at nvdrones.com.

Our support page gives me details about how to upload these logs as well as what else our product does.

Happy flying!

How does it compare with the free and excellent tool provided by msinger? I don't like to change tools unless there is a substantial advantage.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

@alokbhargava I think the tool by msinger is definitely a great one. The difference is really what you're looking to get out of using it. I believe msinger's tool is awesome for hobbyists who want to view flight log analysis from flight to flight while ours is more of a long-term system for you to manage everything from flights to equipment to pilots to projects. Many apps are great at either analysis or management and IMO none are great at both - that's our ultimate goal. We also offer a mobile app with airspace information and customizable checklists, with a substantial update coming in the next week. You can learn more at nvdrones.com.

The ease-of-use and comprehensiveness of our flight reports are something that I haven't seen from anyone else. Especially when you factor in that we automatically use the flight log telemetry to give you airspace information as well as the flight log time/location stamp to automatically pull historical weather data to see the weather forecast for that day.

Hope that answers your question!

@SteveyB we definitely will be releasing an iOS version! Right now we have a web app to access via a desktop and an Android version. You can try both out by visiting nvdrones.com.

@BigAl07 Yes! We accept HD files.

Kevin will this service allow "Batch Uploading"? I've got hundreds of flights logged and one at a time would take a while.

Thanks in advance,
Allen

Kevin will this service allow "Batch Uploading"? I've got hundreds of flights logged and one at a time would take a while.

Yes we support batch uploading :) I still suggest limiting the batches to about 10 or less at a time so you're not waiting too long for each batch.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31