Vision+ Utility Flight Logger Dashware

justin00 said:
Thanks

its a shame there is no help or anything for this... and how do we get v2.5 ? You mentioned it in a review...
but on facebook now I see you say its on v2.11

Hi, the latest android one of Vision Pilot is 2.11 two.eleven

2.5 two.five is the old one.

Nice work. I have just brought the Vision Pilot app and it is good and best value in the market.

Unfortunately, my V.2 phantom does not come with the tile knob on the RC and I used to rely on the camera tilt sync function in the stock DJI app. It is not perfect solution but still a nice one after you get used with it. Take off you hand from RC and check button or doing any gesture on mobile may just trim off the capability to have a smooth video up/down panning while moving the phantom.

It is possible to have the camera tilt sync function back in place?

BTW, I found the UI for touch button in your app on an iPhone 6 is not so responsive. Usually I took a couple try to confirm a button. Not sure it is my phone problem or your app problem. Are you targeting the app for iPad usage only?

pikaman said:
Nice work. I have just brought the Vision Pilot app and it is good and best value in the market.

Unfortunately, my V.2 phantom does not come with the tile knob on the RC and I used to rely on the camera tilt sync function in the stock DJI app. It is not perfect solution but still a nice one after you get used with it. Take off you hand from RC and check button or doing any gesture on mobile may just trim off the capability to have a smooth video up/down panning while moving the phantom.

It is possible to have the camera tilt sync function back in place?

BTW, I found the UI for touch button in your app on an iPhone 6 is not so responsive. Usually I took a couple try to confirm a button. Not sure it is my phone problem or your app problem. Are you targeting the app for iPad usage only?

Thanks for your feedback. For current/previous iOS release, there is no camera tilt sync function. Also, DJI updated the firmware and it caused the tilt function no longer function properly.

Vision Pilot should work fine on both iphone and ipad. If the button is pressed, the button area should become greyed. Also, some buttons are disabled while the video is recorded or the camera is off. Are all buttons not responsive? We could forward your problem to our dev team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair