Vision+ Utility Flight Logger Dashware

OCATCR, what are we on now week 7? What happened with getting this app updated for us?

Btw, are you going to SDK a cleaner version?

Is this app now dead?

Why can't the log file data be saved instead of lost when the Phantom or controller is powered off? I had a 15 minute flight the other day and I made the mistake of powering everything off then I went to turn off the logger and no data was saved. The data must still be available but it seems like a matter of writing to the drive and closing the file properly.

rwskinner said:
Is this app now dead?

Why can't the log file data be saved instead of lost when the Phantom or controller is powered off? I had a 15 minute flight the other day and I made the mistake of powering everything off then I went to turn off the logger and no data was saved. The data must still be available but it seems like a matter of writing to the drive and closing the file properly.
Turn your bird back on go into app and choose export all. It will then write the files for ya...

lsteigerwalt said:
rwskinner said:
Is this app now dead?

Turn your bird back on go into app and choose export all. It will then write the files for ya...
SHouldn't need to turn it back on, just open the app & export all.

Aren't you about finished and ready to upload it?

I see your brothers are not messing around and are now close to putting their app up for download.

Having no luck getting flight data to work in google earth, I have to bail on this app, every time using it, it turns off during flight, although the export seems to have data on a spreadsheet, downloading it into google earth, only gets me a starting marker with a 2 second flight.... the booster is nice, but the other 2 that are out there seem to work just as well and are very user friendly...

Yep, Every time I land and turn off the logger, it writes the files, but it only captures the first couple of minutes of the flight and suddenly ends.
I'm not sure what is going on.

Richard

RCF - DRONE said:
Having no luck getting flight data to work in google earth, I have to bail on this app, every time using it, it turns off during flight, although the export seems to have data on a spreadsheet, downloading it into google earth, only gets me a starting marker with a 2 second flight.... the booster is nice, but the other 2 that are out there seem to work just as well and are very user friendly...

rwskinner said:
Yep, Every time I land and turn off the logger, it writes the files, but it only captures the first couple of minutes of the flight and suddenly ends.

Richard

Did you contact the developer?
What version are using, android, apple?
You use a phone, tablet?

If you or any of you that read this, post your details maybe someone will have helped you with a fix before now.

RCF - DRONE said:

What is the version of google earth you are using? Please clarify.

rwskinner said:

Richard

What is yourdevice (android, ios)? Please clarify.

Does this app data log 3+ mile groundstation missions? I do that all the time and it seems that it only logs data for the time wifi is connected only

Im using a samsung galaxy tab3 7.... rooted.... running jellybean

eyecon82 said:
Does this app data log 3+ mile groundstation missions? I do that all the time and it seems that it only logs data for the time wifi is connected only

it is true that it only logs data while wifi is connected.

Also, we are working on an iOS flight logger that is similar to DJI Inspire 1 one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3aEjK-rabs[/youtube]

Attachments

• DJI Inspire 1-3.jpg
    DJI Inspire 1-3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 472

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member