WaterStrider—Make Confident Takeoffs & Landings Anywhere

I think I its a great idea personally. I live in London England so I don't need it but I do wish you all the best for this. Any chance of doing a parachute for a next project. I know they exist but the price is somewhat extreme. I think most people will buy that personally

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

I like it! Do you take PayPal?

Sent from my tinfoil hat

Thank you! We don't take PayPal at present. We are able to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club through our website.

Very nice, ordering pair for my P4 and P4PRO.
Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

FYI, we have not yet been able to complete our full validation testing and analysis for WaterStrider on the P4PRO. We have, of course, done validation on the P4.

Reactions: BigAl07
FYI, we have not yet been able to complete our full validation testing and analysis for WaterStrider on the P4PRO. We have, of course, done validation on the P4.

I really can't expect you'll have any issues with the Pro as it's the exact same dimensions and only very slightly heavier. The slightly more efficient battery provides a couple more minutes of expected flight time which will help offset at least a little of what is lost adding these (weight/drag)

I really can't expect you'll have any issues with the Pro as it's the exact same dimensions and only very slightly heavier. The slightly more efficient battery provides a couple more minutes of expected flight time which will help offset at least a little of what is lost adding these (weight/drag)

For the points you have made, we agree that the weight and physical interface issues should be no problem. There are also potential issues related to the field of view of the rear and side-facing obstacle avoidance cameras/sensors. In addition, DJI tends to change control logic a bit between major releases (sometimes even firmware updates) and they have done this on the P4PRO. We always test all of these things before officially 'blessing' a new model. That said, as you are using it on your P4PRO I'd be happy to hear whether you are having any issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20