Vision assistant does not recognize copter

Reaction score
Hi guys, newbie here. I'm trying to calibrate and update my new unit but it seems like the software does not recognize the copter. The laptop beeps when I connect, but the green "connected" ligt never lights in the software.

Is this compatible with windows 8?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi guys, newbie here. I'm trying to calibrate and update my new unit but it seems like the software does not recognize the copter. The laptop beeps when I connect, but the green "connected" ligt never lights in the software.

Is this compatible with windows 8?

Any help would be appreciated.
Might seem like a stupid question but the Phantom is turned on when you do this right?

Did you download the windows diver? If not in order to do go into DJI download page find the driver EXE plug your P2 into you computer and download. When finished calibrate your RC controller first then the connect the P2 but leave the RC on so you can calibrate the sticks in P2 assistant and be sure to do the advanced IUM on a level surface.

Do one more thing download the owners manual v1.4 en and read over if you haven't done so already.

Got it now. I had downloaded the drivers but did not install them.
Duh!
Glad you got it figured out. Enjoy your new Phantom!

had the same problem on my secondary pc wandering if only recognize, one ip address , driver install and assistant 2

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic