P4 Firmware P4P not connecting to assistant

Reaction score
So, I need to recalibrate my vision system, but my P4P will not connect to my assistant. With the drone plugged in, it just shows the screen telling me to plug it in. I have tried this on Mac iOS, and windows. I have tried 2 computers, multiple different cables. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the assistant several times and am using the newest software. Is this a bad port on the drone? Is this just typical DJI garbage service where they do not update assistant for 3 years? Is there another assistant I am missing?

So, I need to recalibrate my vision system, but my P4P will not connect to my assistant. With the drone plugged in, it just shows the screen telling me to plug it in. I have tried this on Mac iOS, and windows. I have tried 2 computers, multiple different cables. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the assistant several times and am using the newest software. Is this a bad port on the drone? Is this just typical DJI garbage service where they do not update assistant for 3 years? Is there another assistant I am missing?
"Layer 1" would be for the drone to be seen in the Device Manager. Layer 2, Windows will install a device driver. I don't remember how the P4P appears in the Device Manager, but if it's not seen there, I would guess a bad USB port.

NOTE: If I have time today, I'll connect my P4P up to my laptop to see how it is identified in the Device Manager. Saturday's just another work day around here. Ain't being self employed great?

D

Do you have the drone turned on?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers