It s the original card of p3a
The video is live on my smartphone
Ethen when i dont record the quality is bad
Cause 2mbs streaming bitrate on p3a
Please if you have change your came for p3p 4k
Said clearly if the bitrate is 10 mbs now
Or post the video of the streaming
Thanks

You do realize the 10 mbs rate is only when the Pro is close & it dynamically lowers as distance increases?

The speed of sd card is not the problem
It s the original card of p3a
The video is live on my smartphone
Ethen when i dont record the quality is bad
Cause 2mbs streaming bitrate on p3a
Please if you have change your came for p3p 4k
Said clearly if the bitrate is 10 mbs now
Or post the video of the streaming
Thanks

of course its max bitrate
but on my p3a 2mps is too loo for goggle(far or close anyway)
that dont answer at my question...

This is a exemple of view with P3 pro and hdmi out and recorder plugin on hdmi (max quality possible) :

NO LAG ! NO ARTEFACT!!
that the issue I want .
thanks

Found a broken P3P from local Craigslist for cheap. This kid just had it for 3 days and already crashed it. Drone was broken but camera and gimbal were still in good shape. Had to clean it up a bit and replaced the back plate of the gimbal. Swapped out the 4K camera and I am in the process of upgrading the firmware on my P3A to P3P firmware. Will report back after a test flight.

VrCsd2u.jpg
Hello
I need you to reassure me on that if I change my hd camera with a 4K camera on my P3 adv, live the video quality will be like a 10mps P3Pro.
thank you firmly confirmed.

Does anyone know for sure if the new Phantom 3 4K has the DSP chip in the Gimble so that we can swap with this one!?!?!

Reactions: Ikaro
lol
good for you,
i just bought a crashed P3P for 200$ the gimbal and camera were gone, the owner lost the in a crash.
thd camera majn board abve the gimbal was intact and good, i just bogh a gimbal and camera ( with out a board ) for 200$ and the thing is rocking !! :)
i have 1 littel scratch next to one motor, which i dont mind,
and a crack n battery housing with in shell right were the p3 main board sits.
so i order this part for 5$ include shipping :)
ones it will arrive and i repkace it , i woukd have everytji g done for 405$ :)
i also got the HDMI connector and with my old Hdmi monitor its amazing.

i was able to put my heand on a great custom made mount which would hold my monitor llus my ohine ir tablet, this is an anazing peace of machine z:)

Sent from my SM-P905 using Tapatalk

limited at 2mps on p3adv, but on P3adv with P3P camera module?? is the question that every body ask!!

this is my question to DJI support:

just a quick question, if i replace the hd camera and gimball on my P3Advance with the 4k pro's one, does the bandwith limit of 2mbps of my advance jump to 10 mbps like the pro?"

this is the answer:

If you change the camera to a pro camera you will have a P3 professional drone. you will from then on need to use the P3 Pro firmware. And you will have all feature of the professional drone.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Fried the Body on a P3P up side down in 6" of salt water and was looking for feedback in using a P3A body to mount my camera to

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl