Updated GO and FW to v1.11.20 and no issues....

I've undertaken the latest SW and FW updates and I can report that the AC flew fine out to 5000'; unfortunately I couldn't go further due to time constraints.
During the test, I undertook a number of manoeuvres enroute to check its operation, including going into ATTI mode (which was interesting in the high wind here today) and, apart from a couple of losses of video for a second or so, which it has always done, it operates perfectly OK. I did not check the IFM's.

The App appears fine too - the maps are there, video is fine, settings all work as they should.

So, given my experience, has anyone else updated Go and the FW to 11.11.20 and can also report zero issues?
I also updated my FW to 11.11.20 No issues so far.

Reactions: Numone
I've undertaken the latest SW and FW updates and I can report that the AC flew fine out to 5000'; unfortunately I couldn't go further due to time constraints.
During the test, I undertook a number of manoeuvres enroute to check its operation, including going into ATTI mode (which was interesting in the high wind here today) and, apart from a couple of losses of video for a second or so, which it has always done, it operates perfectly OK. I did not check the IFM's.

The App appears fine too - the maps are there, video is fine, settings all work as they should.

So, given my experience, has anyone else updated Go and the FW to 11.11.20 and can also report zero issues?

No problems here....

Is anyone using the Samsung TAB S2 android with this latest firmware on the P3P ??? Please let me know. If so, please provide version of AC RC, DJI Go, and Litchi. Thanks.

I must be one of the 1%
Just curious on those with 100% no problems, what control device are you using? I've hooked up an iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 air, iPad mini, and my new iPad Pro. All get the "CPU Fully Loaded" error. My gear is experiencing increased compass errors and jumpy video as well as signal interference. I've re linked, reloaded, no fix. I won't succumb to the "get an android" rant as I've never had issues before the last software updates. Looking on the DJI support website, this seems to be a real issue that has affected quite a few people.

No issues at this point. However, I've yet to get out in open space and do some legit flying. Hoping all is good...

I must be one of the 1%
Just curious on those with 100% no problems, what control device are you using? I've hooked up an iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 air, iPad mini, and my new iPad Pro. All get the "CPU Fully Loaded" error. My gear is experiencing increased compass errors and jumpy video as well as signal interference. I've re linked, reloaded, no fix. I won't succumb to the "get an android" rant as I've never had issues before the last software updates. Looking on the DJI support website, this seems to be a real issue that has affected quite a few people.
You've got an issue, so go and find the "I HATE this latest FW update - my phantom just ate my goldfish and cat" threads...
Joshing you. I've not heard of the "CPU Fully Loaded" error; is that like a '73 455HO Trans-Am with every option?! Seriously now, what is that? I really cannot see that a FW update would cause an issue like this. It sounds more like a conflict or zillions of app pages open, or another heavy app in the background. I'll google it and I hope you find a solution...

Hi, I have had no issues with the latest firmware, but did have to go over all camera and other settings (RTH altitude, etc.)

Also update my Phantom 3 Standard, no issues there either.

Rob

Have done so also and have had no issues after about 10 flights.

I may be a little behind getting into this thread, but I also got the notice to update RC and AC to the latest FW, for my P3P. So I did it. However, upon powering every thing up to check it out, RC and AC would not communicate. Oh no, what do I do now. Tried all the usual stuff, then a light came on (not the AC, but in my head). The phrase, "sync the RC to the AC". So I googled it and followed the instructions. Guess what? They started talking to each other. All is well, life is good. Have flown several times, everything seems to be functioning within normal parameters. No complaints.

Reactions: Numone and Simzy666
I posted earlier but saw the request for what equipment I am using. P3A with a 4k camera and P3P firmware (so it is a P3P). My remote is a 300A. My tablet is an Nvidia Shield that is updated to the latest firmware. I use DJI GO updated to the latest version and I use it all the time. I also have Litchi on and it is updated to the latest version but I don't really use it yet. I have a Hoodman Aviator 2 piece hood that is amazing. I also have the latest versions of DJI GO and Litchi on my Samsung Note 4 but I haven't used it but one time back in 2016 to test it out and a lot has changed since then. The camera is set up to film in 4k, JPEG. I use Power Director 15 to edit.

Is anyone using the Samsung TAB S2 android with this latest firmware on the P3P ??? Please let me know. If so, please provide version of AC RC, DJI Go, and Litchi. Thanks.
Galaxy Tab S2- SM-T713-Android 7.0
P3S-App 3.1.8-Version 1.9.20
P3P-App 3.18- Version 1.11.20 - Remote 1.9.2
Litchi v4.0.2
All is well..

Reactions: joeruby
I updated about 2 weeks ago. Finally got to fly and test it out last week. 5 batteries I went through with no problems on my P3P! I had been getting a lot of video distortion...breaking up, lagging etc. Did not experience that with this new update. Then again it could be that this was also my first flights with a new iPad Pro so it could be that giving me better video. I normally use Android but bought the iPad strictly for the GS Pro App!

Bottom line...no problems with new FW as of yet!

Reactions: Simzy666
You've got an issue, so go and find the "I HATE this latest FW update - my phantom just ate my goldfish and cat" threads...
Joshing you. I've not heard of the "CPU Fully Loaded" error; is that like a '73 455HO Trans-Am with every option?! Seriously now, what is that? I really cannot see that a FW update would cause an issue like this. It sounds more like a conflict or zillions of app pages open, or another heavy app in the background. I'll google it and I hope you find a solution...

Ok, update... I officially retract my rant below. Chalk it up to cranky old fart syndrome. However... to paraphrase something the Gump might have said... "Momma always said, if you have to say just kiddin, you probably shouldn't have said it" LOL! Go in peace, "Dude" heh heh.

"Dude, you don't have to respond this way. It's both unprofessional and somewhat ignorant. Go out on DJI forum and also try googling it. It's real. I'm hoping other respectful members here will also chime in. This kind of response is not what this forum is about."​

Last edited:
Reactions: Simzy666
Anyone else not having issues with the latest updates?
It's refreshing to have a thread dedicated only to reports of "no issues" rather than the endless threads with assorted issues. Thanks sir. :)

Dude, you don't have to respond this way. It's both unprofessional and somewhat ignorant. Go out on DJI forum and also try googling it. It's real. I'm hoping other respectful members here will also chime in. This kind of response is not what this forum is about.
Allen - c'mon perleeese....I was joking, hence me saying "Joshing you" (meaning "joke") and "Seriously" which was meant in the literal non-sarcastic way, rather than what it's been twisted to, since Chandler Bing first said it in Friends....
OK, so this primarily appears to be a GO4 issue I think (well, heavily reported in the MavicPilot forum and in the P4P forum here, albeit I did find your thread on the subject in this forum too) and there's been an update to fix it, so doesn't seem to be FW related?
PS - Dude went out with my brother in 1972....

Allen - c'mon perleeese....I was joking, hence me saying "Joshing you" (meaning "joke") and "Seriously" which was meant in the literal non-sarcastic way, rather than what it's been twisted to, since Chandler Bing first said it in Friends....
OK, so this primarily appears to be a GO4 issue I think (well, heavily reported in the MavicPilot forum and in the P4P forum here, albeit I did find your thread on the subject in this forum too) and there's been an update to fix it, so doesn't seem to be FW related?
PS - Dude went out with my brother in 1972....

OK, my bad. I was having a bad attitude day I guess. I see I was in error by assuming you were serious. Fact is, I do see a lot of snarky replies on the boards lately and it tends to drive folks off. I see you are not one of those so I will amend my other reply in pennence. Dude is still alive and well up here in Dallas by the way LOL! And being an old fart, growing up in the 70's it's hard to drop an old slanger. I was in high school in 1972 :)

On the update, I haven't seen any posted on DJI since the July 6 bios and that's the one that is causing the issue, apparently across all platforms. Mavic, Phantom 3,4, all seem to be affected. If there's a new one (and I hope there is), I'll keep an eye out for it. And since it was a universal update, its not very clear if it's the update to the RC, the Go software or the quad itself that is causing the problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik