Phantom 4K fails on update to FW 1.9.2. Does anyone have BIN file for downgrade to 1.5.7 or next best working file?

Reaction score
Hi all, not sure what happened... I haven't flown my P3P 4K in a while and went to use it this weekend. Pulled down the latest FW for the AC from DJI and that was successful, but I can't get the video link or any of the app functions to work. The app says "latest FW" and when I go to the main screen it won't show "blue" camera button (grayed out). Every so often it thinks it's connected to an inspire1. I tried to downgrade in the app, but says no downgrade avail. Remote pairs fine to the AC, and I can control the camera and start the rotors. I think if I had the BIN file and could load it via USB might be ok?

Thank you in advance for any help or guidance you can provide,

USPilot

Have you tried the firmware archive on 'Phantomhelp.com' ?

Be sure to select the correct section for the Phantom you have., then select the firmware archive section. There you will find numerous downloads of current and previous firmware.

As a side note, I've been on 1.5.7 for years now with no issues. I do not plan to upgrade from this version. Ever.

Good luck. [emoji106]

Chances are while doing the update the gimbal board got to hot and it fried it. A common problem with the P3P update. ALWAYS USE A FAN ON THE GIMBAL WHILE UPDATING!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20