Transmission settings new user interface in P4P V2

Reaction score
I don't know about the P4P, but my new P4P V2 has a new interface to set transmission settings. Is there a place I can learn about it? For long range purposes, should I use 2.4 GHz instead of dual? There is also a 10M and 20M downlink options. There is also normal, hd, and smooth. There is a new fancy visual to show channels congestion. For those of you that have experienced with the settings, what are the best for long range? Any clue for reading the new visuals? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I don't know about the P4P, but my new P4P V2 has a new interface to set transmission settings. Is there a place I can learn about it? For long range purposes, should I use 2.4 GHz instead of dual? There is also a 10M and 20M downlink options. There is also normal, hd, and other option. There is a new fancy visual to show channels congestion. For those of you that have experienced with the settings, what are the best for long range? Any clue for reading the new visuals? Thanks in advance
The primary differences between the 2.4 GHz and 5GHz wireless frequencies are range and bandwidth. 5GHz provides faster data rates at a shorter distance, whereas 2.4GHz offers coverage for farther distances, but may perform at slower speeds.

Reactions: lalvar40
Im still learning mine also.... if you go to custom you can actually Choose Or Slide the bar over to 20mhz or 10.... normally 2.4 will get you more range but with my Phantom 4 Pro V1 5.8 "auto" has gotten me way better range. In fact I have gotten my best distance with 5.8. Although this is an entirely different system I try to keep it in dual band ....i do see it sometimes defaulting to 2.4ghz... if I'm far out I will start to lose signal and switch it to 5.8 and regain signal. I guess it just depends where you are at, experiment with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav