New P4P Owner, Multiple Questions

To take #2 a bit further, I see a benefit in the 3 battery charger such as charging multiple batteries during one "set it and forget it" time period.

I seem to recall, not that long ago, one or more ops posting about problems they were having with the charging properties of a non-DJI charger cradle. If I had the time (which I don't), I'd search for those links. Due to the acquisition and replacement cost of OEM batteries, you may want to consider entrusting your batteries to OEM DJI chargers, but that's purely my own opinion.

I got a Huawei m3, and it works brilliantly, no problems at all. I have seen lots of complaints about other android tablets, but I am perfectly happy recommending the Huawei. As for size, a friend uses a 10 inch tablet, and personally, I find it to be too big for my liking. The smaller 7 or 8 inches feel a lot more comfortable on the controller to me, although that is personal preference I guess. It is plenty big enough for everything I do, and don't see the need for a bigger screen.

My feelings exactly. The M3 does have a few quirks, but overall I'm happy with it.

My feelings exactly. The M3 does have a few quirks, but overall I'm happy with it.
What quirks have you found?? I had the aircraft disconnected issue, where there was no video feed, but that ended up being something I was doing wrong!! I have had zero issues with the M3, but if there is anything I should know about, let me know!!

What quirks have you found?? I had the aircraft disconnected issue, where there was no video feed, but that ended up being something I was doing wrong!! I have had zero issues with the M3, but if there is anything I should know about, let me know!!

The "quirks" are more related to tablet navigation, rather than function. Coming from a Samsung Galaxy environment, systems functions appear to be spread around in various spots. I also discovered that Huawei disabled the ability to move apps to the SD card using something like App Manager. Like I said, some quirks that I'm working through. Functionwise, I'm fairly happy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20