[TOOL][WIN] Offline TXT FlightRecord to CSV Converter

Hi,
I have a flight and the converter doesn't work properly with this one (see attached). Maybe a new version of DJI firmware ? Do you know if your tool can support this ? Thanks a lot again for your very effient tool that I use almost every day :)

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-11-27_[11-53-31].txt
    296.9 KB · Views: 159
Hi,
I have a flight and the converter doesn't work properly with this one (see attached). Maybe a new version of DJI firmware ? Do you know if your tool can support this ? Thanks a lot again for your very effient tool that I use almost every day :)
Did this .txt come from a third party app? I.e., not from either the Go or Fly app?

It was created with DJI SDK 2.4.13.

And the log version is 14. DJI changed the encryption in version 13.

Thanks for your anwser. So there is no way to convert flights because it has been recorded with the new DJI software version ?

Just had my first flight on Android 1.2.2. Flightlog cannot be converted by the TXTlogToCSVtoolMM.exe

Too bad!

cheers
JJB

Hi msinger,

2 files....

Do hope that ferraript is willing to have a look, if he/she can decrypt the new code.....

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-12-26_[13-35-23].txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 128
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-12-27_[12-42-30].txt
    2.2 MB · Views: 122
Just had my first flight on Android 1.2.2. Flightlog cannot be converted by the TXTlogToCSVtoolMM.exe

Too bad!

cheers
JJB
Same for DJI Fly 1.2.2 on iOS, the Mavic Mini flight logs are no longer converted properly by TXTlogToCSVtoolMM.exe. Some fields appear to be ok, but many contain garbage characters.

Do hope that ferraript is willing to have a look, if he/she can decrypt the new code.....
Yes, those are definitely using DJI's new encryption.

I would like to process my DAT's en-masse using the command line and the TXTlogToCSVtool. I have a one liner that works but the output csv's are all ridiculously small.
The same one line (barr .txt swapped for .DAT ) works perfectly for the txt's. CsvView produces sensible sized csv's but as there are several hundred DAT's manually running CsvVCiew on each DAT would be a very long process.
Does anyone know if what I want is possible?

I would like to process my DAT's en-masse using the command line and the TXTlogToCSVtool
That's not possible since TXTlogToCSVtool can only process TXT files.

Any news of an update of the tool to read the latest fly app flightlogs ??

Any news of an update of the tool to read the latest fly app flightlogs ??

Probably won’t happen as the files are encrypted differently
i have a phone with an earlier version that I use if I want a log file

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj