The professional filter set for the Phantom 3

Reaction score
I know there are already a few filter sets being produced for the P3 but there hasn't been a definitive set that helps still photographers as well as cinematographers. Please take a look at this one and comment so our friend @Rainbowers can be motivated to produce these...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know there are already a few filter sets being produced for the P3 but there hasn't been a definitive set that helps still photographers as well as cinematographers. Please take a look at this one and comment so our friend @Rainbowers can be motivated to produce these...

He seems like a very nice gentleman and knowledgeable, I think he had not so nice a day to make the video samples. Broken Clouds may have helped show the true effects stepping up to the 32.
Very well done and a reasonable price.
I support endeavors of people trying different ideas as He is working on.
Thank You

This looks like a very versatile set of filers. Very well thought;weight adjustments is great idea.
Can the filters be used for both still and video filming ?
I'd be interested in purchasing if final figure including shipping is reasonable!!

This looks like a very versatile set of filers. Very well thought;weight adjustments is great idea.
Can the filters be used for both still and video filming ?
I'd be interested in purchasing if final figure including shipping is reasonable!!

The filter set is perfect for both still and video. I thinks going to cost USD 120 or so.

Reactions: Rainbowers
I own filters from polarpro(quite good), phantomfilters(so-so) and dji nd16(excellent)filter

This filter set is a photographer and videographers dream. It's exactly like those filter holders that Lee Filters make for photographers.

If this does get manufactured in large quantities I would definitely get myself a set!

Last edited:
I would probably buy a set at that price point.

Reactions: numbphoto
I own filters from polarpro(quite good), phantomfilters(so-so) and dji nd16(excellent)filter

This filter set is a photographer and videographers dream. It's exactly like those filter holders that Lee Filters make for photographers.

If this does get manufactured in large quantities I would definitely get myself a set!
Could you post a link? I've tinkered with the setting and editing. The camera on the P3's are garbage. I would like my p3 with my gopro 4 on it, but I don't see that happening.

Could you post a link? I've tinkered with the setting and editing. The camera on the P3's are garbage. I would like my p3 with my gopro 4 on it, but I don't see that happening.
The link is in the posting. If you believe that the P3 camera is garbage, I don't think the filter set, no matter how good, will help.. You may want to hold out for the SOLO instead. I am sure someone will buy your P3.

The filter set is perfect for both still and video. I thinks going to cost USD 120 or so.
USD 90 + USD 28 (DHL shipping). Sometimes distributors ask me, as for the Inspire, to get the distribution price. As we told, we do this non-profit, and we can not afford a lower price for a distributor. Only in shipment he can have some small benefit. Perhaps we need to mount the consumer price ?
Also it would take too much time from our professional work time, experiences with the I1 filters !
Packing in the nice wooden box etc.....

Last edited:
I would purchase this. Where can we start an official commitment/ tally. I'd be willing to send the money via PayPal.

The link is in the posting. If you believe that the P3 camera is garbage, I don't think the filter set, no matter how good, will help.. You may want to hold out for the SOLO instead. I am sure someone will buy your P3.

Interesting, just taking a quick look it might be a valid option. Although I have been happy with DJI Drone. I'm going to do a bit more research on this. Thanks Jeff

Reactions: Jeff48920
I wanted to add if you are viewing the Video you should be doing so in full screen.
I wish to ask Rainbowers when will you be ready with the information for Purchases?
Thank you
I would like a set when your ready Sir.

My minister of finance is just out of bed and came into office. For couples in China, always the lady decides about finance, men must be very charming to get what they want.
So I let read this thread and asked if she would be so kind for the community to invest USD 4.500 for 50 sets. Hum it took a while, but she likes the good image of China in the world (as we did with the Inspire) and she agreed !
We need to organize all: ordening filters, wooden box, specially made foam, counter weights, ......
That is what she took as face: exhausted.jpg

Jeff, the SOLO is already out and for sale, although they have yet to release a gimbal. Are you talking about a new version that is going to be released?

Jeff, the SOLO is already out and for sale, although they have yet to release a gimbal. Are you talking about a new version that is going to be released?
Actually I was talking about holding out until the gimbal was released. There are some pretty compelling specs for the Solo. The price point is going to be higher but if you prefer the Hero 4 as a camera, you may be happier with the Solo. Good luck and keep us posted. We like to hear comparisons.

Link to? You mean a link to the different filters I've used so far?

If that's what u meant,check out my YouTube channel, username: foodmore

I have a polarpro filter test, a polarpro polarizer+phantomfilters gel stacked together test(Auckland,nz) and a kurumba Maldives video which showcases the dji nd16 filter.

Here.
Polarpro nd8 test

Polarpro polarizer stacked with phantomfilters ND4 gel

Polarpro nd8 video

DJI ND16 filter in the Kurumba Resort, Maldives

USD 90 + USD 28 (DHL shipping). Sometimes distributors ask me, as for the Inspire, to get the distribution price. As we told, we do this non-profit, and we can not afford a lower price for a distributor. Only in shipment he can have some small benefit. Perhaps we need to mount the consumer price ?
Also it would take too much time from our professional work time, experiences with the I1 filters !
Packing in the nice wooden box etc.....
Please let us know as soon as these are available. I will gladly purchase a set. Nice work!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic