Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

Hi, in retrospect I'm not sure that I had dji go version 3.1.8 installed, I may have had a more recent version from the link that I followed - if anyone has a secure link for this version of the app they might post it here. I got out to 1200m today using 2.4GHz band which is the farthest I've gotten for a while. Lately I can only get around 500m max using 5GHz band and the video feed stutters alot. I thought I read somewhere that the latest firmware for the 3SE didn't allow 2.4Ghz, can anyone confirm that? I have the skyreat copper parabolic antennae device ordered and I'm hoping that will boost my distance
The link in the first post is original. You download the mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.rar file. The file size is 141 312 KByte. You can extract the mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.apk file, the original size must be 236.401.696 byte.

The link in the first post is original. You download the mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.rar file. The file size is 141 312 KByte. You can extract the mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.apk file, the original size must be 236.401.696 byte.
Hi, thanks, unfortunately I don't actually understand what you're saying re the relevant file, if a link exists for the right file you might post it here, regards

Hi, thanks, unfortunately I don't actually understand what you're saying re the relevant file, if a link exists for the right file you might post it here, regards
You can find everything in the first post of this topic. Even the link to the modded 3.1.18 version of DJI Go for android.

mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.rar

You can find everything in the first post of this topic. Even the link to the modded 3.1.18 version of DJI Go for android.

mod_3.1.18_fcc_v3.rar

I use this app and after 100 m the gps mode turns off and it then after a short time it seems active again but flight record error remains, telling me to turn off P-GPS mode.

Any ideas? Is the flight record error just history or is it a message I should follow?

Can I use this patched app (DJI Go 3.1.18 android) on 3 Standart to switch to FFC mode?

And ... Is it possible to switch to 5Ghz from 2.4 and back during fly? To test, which frequency works better ))

Last edited:
Can I use this patched app (DJI Go 3.1.18 android) on 3 Standart to switch to FFC mode?

And ... Is it possible to switch to 5Ghz from 2.4 and back during fly? To test, which frequency works better ))
1) You can always try it. In principle, it should work normally. But let us know what the results are.

2) During a flight it isn't possible to switch from 2.4 GHz to 5.8 GHz. Switching always requires the restart of your configuration. 5.8 probably works better in an open field. But as soon as there are obstacles, you can make better use of 2.4 GHz.

PHANTOM 3SE FCC MODE ON IOS/APPLE

Hello,

short information for iOS/Apple users:

After you started the patched DJI Go 3.1.18 app on android and conected to your drone you can use the normal DJI Go App from AppStore, but you need the Version 3.1.8.
Here is a Youtube link how to install the Version 3.1.8 on an Apple Phone:

The Youtube Video is a Tutorial for DJI Go 4 App but it works also with the normal DJI Go App for the Phantom 3SE. Code for the 3.1.8 Version: 821633534

The iOS/Apple DJI Go App (Version 3.1.8) dosnt reset the mode to CE, so you can fly in FCC :))
Firmware: I dont updated the firmware.

Last edited:
good morning everyone, I have a problem with moddate applications. It always remains stationary on this image. Only 3.1.8 works. Did it happen to someone? thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-03-18-35-01-854_dji.pilot.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-03-18-35-01-854_dji.pilot.png
    1 MB · Views: 654
good morning everyone, I have a problem with moddate applications. It always remains stationary on this image. Only 3.1.8 works. Did it happen to someone? thank you

You have to delete all DJI apps and DJI folders on your android phone. After that you can download the modded 3.1.18 Version from the first Page.
If the modded 3.1.18 Version dosnt work and you have the same "Connectiong to Server.."-Screen, use another Handy. Important is, that you run the modded 3.1.18 Version to switch the CE mode to FCC mode.
After this you can run the normal 3.1.8 Version :)

1) You can always try it. In principle, it should work normally. But let us know what the results are.
Before installing modded app, I decided to see how many channels I have, but found out Phantom 3 Standart app interface is a little bit different then you guys have on 3 SE :).
There is no "Channel Mode" and "Channel Index" raws in wi-fi settings on my newest (3.1.42 I believe) app for android.
As I see its impossible to change wifi and even see channels in 3 Standart drone.
I think it doesnt make sense to install modded 3.1.8 or modded 3.1.18 version on my DJI. They probably dont work with Standart version.

I'll try install Magic Power Mod instead. They say in 3 Standart discussion board, that It changes FCC only of the 2.4 GHz video channel, but not the 5.8 GHz control channel. But anyway increases flight distance significantly (even only with increasing power of video channel)

Last edited:
I just tried 3.1.18mod version on 3 Standart. I have no idea, if it changed to fcc, had one flight on open area. Drone flew about 700meters before RTH. It had a couple of " signal lost " before returning. I'm still not sure moded version changed anything, as I cant see how many channels are there on wi-fi page. Before this moded app maximum I had was 450-500... Usually was loosing signal at 250-350... But not on this place (I've never tried this area with standart DJI Go app...

PHANTOM 3SE FCC MODE ON IOS/APPLE

Hello,

short information for iOS/Apple users:

After you started the patched DJI Go 3.1.18 app on android and conected to your drone you can use the normal DJI Go App from AppStore, but you need the Version 3.1.8.
Here is a Youtube link how to install the Version 3.1.8 on an Apple Phone:

The Youtube Video is a Tutorial for DJI Go 4 App but it works also with the normal DJI Go App for the Phantom 3SE. Code for the 3.1.8 Version: 821633534

The iOS/Apple DJI Go App (Version 3.1.8) dosnt reset the mode to CE, so you can fly in FCC :))
Firmware: I dont updated the firmware.

Thanks!!!
I can confirm this works, going from my dedicated flying android phone with 3.1.18 patched app to my iPad Pro with 3.1.8.

Only problem is: According to app beginners mode is off and never was on, but on my iPad I cant fly further than 30m. If I turn everything off and launch from android it works but I cant get rid of this invisible limit on the iPad.

Also, on the iPad no wi-fi settings other than namn and password is visible. I cant see 2,4 or 5 ghz and no channels.

Aircraft version is 1.5.40.

Just only 76Mb.???
The old version was about 240mb. Isn't it?
Ok... I'm asking myself, and also I post this for other people have the same question...
Yes, it's only 76Mb. I've downloaded the authentic 3.1.34 and compare both. It's seems that only has bypassed the zone check of the Dji-Go app.

So, for using this mod app, you must be the drone on fcc (done with the fakegps method, with the 3.1.18-fix version, or with the windows mod). Then you can install this 3.1.34 and enjoying the fcc for ever. The app is like the official 3.1.34, just bypassing the zone checking when start the app. I guess this is the best solution by now.

Hope it helps...

P.S: I've compared the official and the mod version, and only some bits of the file named "classes3.dex" has been affected. It's seems that only bypass the zone checking when app starts. I have not decompiled the dex file, just compare with an hex editor .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr