Switch to FCC mode in Europe, and fly miles instead of just 300 meters with P3SE

I read in the thread this statement; "Check on the Wi-Fi settings, 2.4ghz tab, if there are 11 channels you are on FCC, if there are 13 channels you are in CE mode.". I show 11 channels under 2.4Ghz on my P3SE but cannot reach anywhere near the distances that others are claiming even out in the country with open fields.

Last edited:
A month ago I installed apk 3.1.28 mod. I'm very happy. Everything works correctly and stably.
The only thing that annoys me is the message about the WLAN change, but it's acceptable.
I have full control over Phantom in the range up to 2.5km. I managed to fly to 2,750 m.
A big improvement in flying in the city.

Thanks to everyone for a good job.

A month ago I installed apk 3.1.28 mod. I'm very happy. Everything works correctly and stably.
The only thing that annoys me is the message about the WLAN change, but it's acceptable.
I have full control over Phantom in the range up to 2.5km. I managed to fly to 2,750 m.
A big improvement in flying in the city.

Thanks to everyone for a good job.

That message about the WLAN is a know problem. But there is a new modificated version of DJI Go 3.1.28.
Have a look at our Russian friends:

Столь гораздо сумасшедшим становится, гораздо приятнее.

Reactions: PhantomFlyer3SE
I read in the thread this statement; "Check on the Wi-Fi settings, 2.4ghz tab, if there are 11 channels you are on FCC, if there are 13 channels you are in CE mode.". I show 11 channels under 2.4Ghz on my P3SE but cannot reach anywhere near the distances that others are claiming even out in the country with open fields.
What is your distance and where do you live?

good morning, I have a phantom 3 SE and for me in France I have the same range 350m with the DJI.GO.v.3.1.28.Patched apk than with the normal dji application ...so for me it doesn't work
hello eberybody, I have tested today the patched versionof DJI Go 3.1.18, and this version works! Thanks! It s good to fly again at 2km after 6 months flying at 300m because of the European Update. It is just a little bit less stable (3 secondes with black screen on 40 minutes flying)
thank you very much!

That message about the WLAN is a know problem. But there is a new modificated version of DJI Go 3.1.28.
Have a look at our Russian friends:

Столь гораздо сумасшедшим становится, гораздо приятнее.

That's where I found 3.1.28
Has this known problem been corrected? The archive is from 19/03/2018 but the file is scompiled on 24/02/2018 and contains a known error.

If you have information about correcting this, I'd like to read about it.

That's where I found 3.1.28
Has this known problem been corrected? The archive is from 19/03/2018 but the file is scompiled on 24/02/2018 and contains a known error.

If you have information about correcting this, I'd like to read about it.
I read somewhere on 4PDA that the app was corrected. But I do not know anymore on what page it was. And it takes too much time for me to split thru about 100 pages.

A few hundreed meters and I live in wales (UK)
How much is "few"?

If you have strong wifi signals in your environment 600 meter can be a good result even in FCC mode. I can fly over 3000 meters if all conditions are ideal, but on inhabited area 6-700 meters is my maximum. Caution, often agricultural areas has stronger wifi signals, as cities, because many farmers deploy wifi based video systems with boosted signal level to their land

How much is "few"?

If you have strong wifi signals in your environment 600 meter can be a good result even in FCC mode. I can fly over 3000 meters if all conditions are ideal, but on inhabited area 6-700 meters is my maximum. Caution, often agricultural areas has stronger wifi signals, as cities, because many farmers deploy wifi based video systems with boosted signal level to their land

200 meters max and this is when out in the country in openfields.

do I uninstall existing version first?
Yes, delete your old app, restart your device (just to be sure) and install this new version. And at the following test flight:
- fly at a height between 80 and 120 meters,
- ensure that your remote control is focused on your drone,
- make sure you are in an open field.

Just one last tip: during a recent flight I had problems with my signal. Afterwards I saw that my location was about 75 meters from a power plant. So just look where you are flying, power plants and power lines are bad for a good signal.

energie-masten-image.jpg

Stay away from these masts or accept that there may be disturbances in your signal.

Je me suis écrasé mon drone avec l'application 3.1.28 patché 900meters le drone s'est écrasé

Attachments

• 64C7CDA9-4DBC-41F2-9E35-D34FD318FE79.jpeg
    64C7CDA9-4DBC-41F2-9E35-D34FD318FE79.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 590
Je me suis écrasé mon drone avec l'application 3.1.28 patché 900meters le drone s'est écrasé
Aie désolé. 900 mètres, c'est l'altitude ? J'utilise actuellement la version 3.1.18 patchée qui me permet d'être en mode FCC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl