Solid red lights

Still have all red lights?

Have you taken the time to do an advanced IMU calibration after the crash? It also has to be done on a level surface also the Compass Mod Levels should be no lower than 1300 or higher than 1600.

Have you taken the time to do an advanced IMU calibration after the crash? It also has to be done on a level surface also the Compass Mod Levels should be no lower than 1300 or higher than 1600.

this is what i have done sofar:
I power on the phantom he does the selftest,but i only hear one serie of beeps my old one does 2 whit a little pause in between.
if he is done he blinks yellow fast when i put on the remote the yellow lights blink very slow.
i pull the s1 switch 5 times and turn the phantom acw and the lights turn green then i do the same with the nose down no he starts blinking yellow instead of the green what should.
I try to start the phantom but it wont ;(
Have done the calibration basic and advanced pictures are here below

Last edited:
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-31 at 11.08.55 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-31 at 11.08.55 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-31 at 11.08.55 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-31 at 11.08.55 (4).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-31 at 11.08.55 (5).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-31 at 11.08.55.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-31 at 11.08.56.jpeg

Update: changed the flightcontrol unit and it powers on but keep the yellow lights that slowly blink,but there is progress ;)

Update: changed the flightcontrol unit and it powers on but keep the yellow lights that slowly blink,but there is progress ;)

For one thing, the compass mod is too low. I would like to see a full screenshot of the upgrades and tools page.

For one thing, the compass mod is too low. I would like to see a full screenshot of the upgrades and tools page.

Hello jason here are the screenshots i recalibratet de imu in basic and advanced.
i hope this what you mean.

tools.jpg
tools1.jpg
upgrade.jpg

Hello jason here are the screenshots i recalibratet de imu in basic and advanced.
i hope this what you mean.

View attachment 106913View attachment 106914View attachment 106915

After a crash always do an advanced IMU never the basic. It's also a good practice to do advanced IMU at least once a month. The Compass Mod looks good.

Without going back through your post didn't you mention you changed controllers? If so is it a DJI unit and have you paired it to the quad? Doing sticks, X1, and X2 calibrations are a waste of time if the two are not paired. If it's DJI controller give me the model # off the back tag. If you haven't manual here is a link:
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

Reactions: N017RW
After a crash always do an advanced IMU never the basic. It's also a good practice to do advanced IMU at least once a month. The Compass Mod looks good.

Without going back through your post didn't you mention you changed controllers? If so is it a DJI unit and have you paired it to the quad? Doing sticks, X1, and X2 calibrations are a waste of time if the two are not paired. If it's DJI controller give me the model # off the back tag. If you haven't manual here is a link:
http://download.dji-innovations.com/downloads/phantom_2/en/PHANTOM2_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf

hi jason thx for the reply i will take a look this weekend im on the road the rest of the week.

hi jason thx for the reply i will take a look this weekend im on the road the rest of the week.

I'm not always online but I do check in at least once a day.

I'm not always online but I do check in at least once a day.

Hi jason yes i did try another controller but it wouldnt pair with the quad :oops:
I also changed the flightcontrol unit and have now yellow lights instead of the red lightso_O

Hi jason yes i did try another controller but it wouldnt pair with the quad :oops:
I also changed the flightcontrol unit and have now yellow lights instead of the red lightso_O

When you say you've changed the flight control are you referring Naza model taped to the mainboard? If so I'd like to see a good detailed photo of that module front and back for the wiring connections. I would assume you didn't take a photo before changing the module and you may have plugged it up wrong.

What are the model numbers of the controllers you have and which one would not pair up?

When you say you've changed the flight control are you referring Naza model taped to the mainboard? If so I'd like to see a good detailed photo of that module front and back for the wiring connections. I would assume you didn't take a photo before changing the module and you may have plugged it up wrong.

What are the model numbers of the controllers you have and which one would not pair up?

hello jason here are some pics of the flight controller and how i connected the wires.
the numbers of the controllers are DJ6 and PVT581 they will only connect to their own quad.

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-12 at 19.07.38.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-12 at 19.07.37.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-12 at 19.07.38 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-12 at 19.07.38 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-01-12 at 19.07.38 (3).jpeg

Hi Jason
Thank you for your reply.
I will check that out I really don't want to give up on my first bird

well mine still isnt flying cant get the green blinking lights so also still work in progress;)

Check the back plug on the controller that it's plugged into the Naza module correctly. Bottum row with brown wire to the left. the only photo you didn't send.
IMG_3617.jpg

Hi Jason
Thank you for your reply.
I will check that out I really don't want to give up on my first bird

Haven't heard from you in a while so this post leaves me wondering what you're going to check out.

Check the back plug on the controller that it's plugged into the Naza module correctly. Bottum row with brown wire to the left. the only photo you didn't send.
View attachment 107286
hi jason didnt take a picture of that because it was just one,but that wasnt smart because it was the other way around,i changed and calibrate the bird again i will have to take it for a spin but its raining here so not good to fly.

here are 2 screenshots the gain is that correct?

dj.png
gain.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic