Reaction score
SORRY, NOW SOLD!!

I have a Phantom 2 Vision Plus, newest version 3.0 and WAS working perfectly. However, the WI-FI module has gone wrong and, although you can still fly the Phantom plus take pictures / video, the live feed stopped working. You can't get hold of these modules for love or money and the cost was prohibitive - basically, wasn't worth fixing. So I bought the Phantom 4 to replace it - they get addictive these things..

I have started selling off the batteries / the props / the case, the charger, etc, but still have the Phantom 2 Vision Plus, without battery but with all 4 x motors (work perfectly), the camera / gimbal assembly (works perfectly), the original box with manuals, etc and, although listed on e-Bay, the remote control with the wi-fi extender - this is version with built-in LiPo and top-left dial for gimbal control. This could easily be fixed if you have access to a wi-fi module (inside your current 'damaged' Vision Plus?) or you could strip this down for the camera / gimbal, the motors, the body shell itself (which is unmarked), etc.

Would be willing to sell this for £150.00 plus £10.00 postage. Would send out by recorded delivery, here in the UK only. If you wanted the remote control / wi-fi extender, then that would be a further £75.00.

If you wish to save postage and can get near Wantage (southern Oxfordshire) then I can meet up with you.

Please note that these are on e-Bay so they may sell before I hear from anyone. Will keep the thread updated.

P1010589.JPG P1010590.JPG P1010594.JPG P1010539.JPG P1010600.JPG P1010601.JPG P1010602.JPG

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj