Seting up H3 3D gimbal and Gopro hero 3+ on a P2V+

Reaction score
My PV2+ i bought in Feb crashed damaging the gimbal. I bought a Zenmuse H3 3D gimbal to replace the damaged. I have installed this together with my gopro hero 3+. However, am unable to get FPV working with the DJI app on my iphone. Any idea on how i can get this to work the way the original gimbal was working ?

I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. You'll still need to get fpv equipment in order for that to work. You would've been better off buying a phantom 3 or just a new vision + gimbal and dji camera. Good luck!!

I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure it doesn't work that way. You'll still need to get fpv equipment in order for that to work. You would've been better off buying a phantom 3 or just a new vision + gimbal and dji camera. Good luck!!
Thanks a lot. Wish I had this information earlier. Would have saved me 300 bucks.

My PV2+ i bought in Feb crashed damaging the gimbal. I bought a Zenmuse H3 3D gimbal to replace the damaged. I have installed this together with my gopro hero 3+. However, am unable to get FPV working with the DJI app on my iphone. Any idea on how i can get this to work the way the original gimbal was working ?

The DJI app will not work with the iphone. Use another app the ultimate or vision.
Please use android.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2213815&page=17

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj