Requesting goggle recommendations

Reaction score
I am thinking of buying fpv goggles. I have a P4P, P3A, and a broken P2V. I also have a Hubsan H501S. Are DJI's goggles worth the $450 or so price tag? I am looking for a less expensive but still good option. I also much prefer wireless operation. On the other there are also more expensive options like the Zeiss ones. What's you take on all these. I wear glasses, am near-sighted with the left eye more near-sighted than the right eye. Some goggles fit poorly over my glasses, I believe. Also, I naturally look down a little, and I saw complaints about some goggles that require the user to "look up" too much. Thanks in advance.
P.S. As soon as I posted this, an ad for the $700 Epson Moverio appeared on the sidebar! What do you think of that? I'd much rather not spend that much, but the idea of also seeing the real world is a good one, maybe.

Reactions: Motlock
As soon as I posted this, an ad for the $700 Epson Moverio appeared on the sidebar! What do you think of that?
I own them, but I prefer the DJI Goggles over them (because I prefer a more immersive view). Check out this thread for a ton of information about the Epson Moverio BT-300 glasses. After reading through it, you'll have a better idea if they will be a good fit for you.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl