MOVERIO BT-300, MOVERIO BT-35E or a 30C.

I regret to say that finding a Tablet that with more than 2gigs of ram and the horsepower of the CPU today will be either non existent, or a real challenge. The only one I've found that works for me so far is the Nvidia Shield Tablet K1. It works well with all of the previous DJI-GO apps., and I am still running 4.3.38, and it runs great.
Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 is an excellent option but it is discontinued and is not available any more in Singapore where I am located.

Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 is an excellent option but it is discontinued and is not available any more in Singapore where I am located.
I bought mine on eBay new old stock for short money. Take a look at that option...

I bought mine on eBay new old stock for short money. Take a look at that option...
I am told DJI Fly app (for Mavic Mini) needs a 64 bit processor to run. Nvidia has a 32 bit processor. Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 will run DJI Go4 app but it will not run DJI Fly app.

I am told DJI Fly app (for Mavic Mini) needs a 64 bit processor to run. Nvidia has a 32 bit processor. Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 will run DJI Go4 app but it will not run DJI Fly app.
This is correct, 32bit only for the Shield...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj