Replaced all four Motors and Esc -- Unit still not working

These questions are important.
1) Did you install the new motors with the old ESC boards in place or order new ESC's and motors at the same time?
2) There is a single plug in the naza mod facing the front of the P2 have you removed that at any time?

If you ordered and replaced motors/ESC all at the same time and didn't remove the plug from naza module then you may have damaged either the main boards CPU or the naza or even both as both provide control signals to the motor assemblies.

1) I did install the new motors with the old boards as I thought that it might have just been a motor problem. That means I did test the 2312 motors with the original 2.0 esc (which obviously failed).

2) Attached is a picture of this cable, is this position right? I don't recall moving it at all but it is a possibility I suppose.

Attachments

• IMG_4074.jpg
    IMG_4074.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 339
1) I did install the new motors with the old boards as I thought that it might have just been a motor problem. That means I did test the 2312 motors with the original 2.0 esc (which obviously failed).

2) Attached is a picture of this cable, is this position right? I don't recall moving it at all but it is a possibility I suppose.

The damage to the main board could have been caused by the wrong screws or by running the 2312 with v2.0 ESC boards but what ever the cause it at this point I would change the main board.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik