Reaction score
Hey guys,
I was flying my phantom 3 until I crashed it into the side of my house. I have some pictures and I was wondering how much it would cost to replace. Also where could I get it replaced?
IMG_2939.JPG IMG_2937.JPG IMG_2938.JPG

The gimbal is still in the gutter and I am trying to get it out. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. I do not have a warranty for the drone.

EDIT: There have also been two wires (black and grey) that seem to have ripped out when the gimbal hit the roof.

I have a Uav repair shop here in MN
Depends what condition the gimbal is in.
Hopefully you get it out.
Looks like you'll need new antennas since the connectors are torn off, gimbal plate and then whatever work needs to be done on the gimbal.

I have a Uav repair shop here in MN
Depends what condition the gimbal is in.
Hopefully you get it out.
Looks like you'll need new antennas since the connectors are torn off, gimbal plate and then whatever work needs to be done on the gimbal.
How much do you figure that will cost?

How much do you figure that will cost?
Hard to say without seeing the gimbal.
What you can do is when you fish out the gimbal send the bird/gimbal and controller over, I charge $49 diagnostic fee (shipping back is included) and I'll go through the whole thing and let you know what it will take to get your bird back to 100%.

I understand, thank you. I received an estimate of 149-249 depending if the camera is fixable or not. Would the cost be within the same price range?

I understand, thank you. I received an estimate of 149-249 depending if the camera is fixable or not. Would the cost be within the same price range?
If it was more than 250 I would recommend NOT getting it fixed because it's just not worth it when it comes to P3S because you can get them so cheap now. I would say if your gimbal is in ok shape and I can work with it yeah 150ish is pretty common.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31