RC signal lost after 100/150mt

Take this slow, I would recommend before you power this on is to remove the propellers, They simply un-thread there is a small screw that they spin on. You have to hold the motor. Two are silver and two are black on the top middle of the propeller. Two turn one way, two move the other way. SD card is near the camera and can be hard to remove.
Okay... I got the SD card out but it isn't compatible with windows. do people have to register drones? could I find the owner that way?

Last edited:
The SD card normally would have pictures and video that would give you an idea of wear it might have been flying and from. Also some people will save info about them on the card. If the power got knocked of from a crash some data could be still waiting to written to the card. So a PC hookup is best because if you can power it on the data will be saved correctly. If you get the props off I tell you what to do next.

Opps, to late.

Put the card back in and stick with plan A.

Remember Take it slow?

We need the props off for safety and the sd card in place when you turn it on and yes you need the battery in place. Next you hook your usb cable to the port nearest the camera not on the back of the unit.

You said the owner had to be close by (5 miles). do you think they could see where it was through the camera? if so I will leave the drone alone and wait for them to show up.. I was hoping to be able to see the footage so I could locate them but, I don't want to break it.
Thank you so much for the help!
We need the props off for safety and the sd card in place when you turn it on and yes you need the battery in place. Next you hook your usb cable to the port nearest the camera not on the back of the unit.
before I got on this site I already tried to turn it on and it didn't work... I think the battery is dead. do I still need to take the props off? also before I had the cable hooked up near the camera and tried to turn it on but nothing happened and nothing registered on my computer..

Its not dead, and yes take the props off, when you turn it on it shouldn't but it could try to take off.

If they new where it was they would have already been there.

You have tried both directions two turn one way two turn the other. something rubbery like the things would help open a can of pickles, etc. Or a large rubber band to keep it from slipping.

So you found the spot closes to the camera for the usb cable.
The battery maybe very low so that's why want to make this quick.

So as soon as you get a connection it will be a normal ext drive in windows, your computer may not be able to play the vids. What is important is download everything you can by copy.

To turn on the phantom, you press power button on the battery, wait about a second then press and hold it. If it powers on, the lights will come on and you think the thing is coming alive. At that point the battery will show its correct power level. You should be able to download something off the SD card. Then power down by doing the same procedure. Press or tap Power button, release and then hold down...

Your Turn

I pressed the button, waited then pressed and held it down. It blinked green on the lowest bar but nothing happened. as soon as I took my finger off the button it turned off. the computer never recognized that anything was hooked up... did I do it wrong?

Hum, it could be to dead but think it should light up. Tap release, press an hold 1 second, then release. Somebody else chime in on this I will have to leave and about 10 mins won't be back for about 30 mins

Hum, it could be to dead but think it should light up. Tap release, press an hold 1 second, then release. Somebody else chime in on this I will have to leave and about 10 mins won't be back for about 30 mins
I'll try again, thank you so much for all the help!

I requested some help form three other members. Got to go....

well, still doesn't work... I guess I'll give the owner a few more days and if they don't come I'll get a battery charger and see if I can find them.
you have been incredibly helpful thank you so much!
-out-

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl