RC signal lost after 100/150mt

Reaction score
Hi guys ! Can anyone help me ?! I flown normally one day, the day after, i turned it on, tried to fly, and after 100/150mt RC SIGNAL LOST !!!
I tried to change location, maybe there was something there, but nothing, the problem persists !
I've done the imu calibration, re-linked the rc... and nothing ! what can i do ?!

thank you so much !!

Hey, yeah i get the same problem..
Max distance about 300feet. Then i get a RC connection lost warning .. The strange thing was when I looked at my flight records on healthy drones, it didn't record or show any warning/tips/messages, and all stats were healthy and all signals green, and RC signal strong.

Reactions: ettore93
Now my drone is "stopped" at home from one week... I haven't tried to fly anymore.. But I think that if an update doesn't come out, we stil have that problem ! You also have that problem ?

Hi guys ! Can anyone help me ?! I flown normally one day, the day after, i turned it on, tried to fly, and after 100/150mt RC SIGNAL LOST !!!
I tried to change location, maybe there was something there, but nothing, the problem persists !
I've done the imu calibration, re-linked the rc... and nothing ! what can i do ?!

thank you so much !!
i have this problem too. A real bummer after we do all the looking around at other drones and make the choice of a DJI model, that in all the you tube videos and all the spec sheets this unit has a range of 1km.. you hear this issue from a lot of people and it makes me very disapointed with my choice now

Yeah, pretty much quit messing with mine. Maxed out at 400 feet. If it doesn't change with the next update, I will give it to some kid that is happy with a kids toy.

Bummer! That's why I didn't bother upgrade the latest firmware. I ignored that red flashy msg when I launch the go app.

Hi Guys

last night i lifted my P3A vertically over my at about 40-50 meters. Then i got a blank video streaming screen and a signal lost alert.

I pressed the RTH button and the drone started to approach me and then i took control and managed to land it on my terrace.

It scared the hell out of me since it was the second time i've ever flown it.

After that i just turned it off. It didn't cross my mind that this could mean that it will not reconnect now.

i have to get home and test it.

I took it out for a quick flight today and I got the same problem again. After 5 minutes of flight I got the error and executed fail safe

I took it out for a quick flight today and I got the same problem again. After 5 minutes of flight I got the error and executed fail safe
Yours is an advanced and sounds like you are executing the fail safe, because you loose video. I' am I correct? This thread is about standards and WEAK RC SIGNAL and LOST RC SIGNAL. Generally they don't loose video signal and the unit initiates RTH / Fail
safe on its own.

Mine is just sitting in my house now.. my phantom wont link with my control or anything. Anyone have a fix yet?
If you have a standard have you tried re-linking the remote control?

Hello guys. I have same problem. I gave phantom to my dealer in my city. They send to germany DJI service. Phanton back to me but i have same problem with range.

HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
I say you still have a bad unit, did they repair anything? My unit was replaced with different remote and aircraft. I had took pictures of all the numbers on both units.

I believe I was the first to post this problem, I was going nuts.

Phantom 3-Std Weak Remote Signal | DJI Phantom Forum

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4