RC signal lost after 100/150mt

Hi Guys

last night i lifted my P3A vertically over my at about 40-50 meters. Then i got a blank video streaming screen and a signal lost alert.

I pressed the RTH button and the drone started to approach me and then i took control and managed to land it on my terrace.

It scared the hell out of me since it was the second time i've ever flown it.

After that i just turned it off. It didn't cross my mind that this could mean that it will not reconnect now.

i have to get home and test it.
hey, I just found a drone in my back yard, any idea how to find the owner?

I say you still have a bad unit, did they repair anything? My unit was replaced with different remote and aircraft. I had took pictures of all the numbers on both units.

I believe I was the first to post this problem, I was going nuts.

Phantom 3-Std Weak Remote Signal | DJI Phantom Forum
I don't know. Phantom back to me in january. I wait for him a month and still i have a big problem with range. It's very annoying for me because i have a better range on syma x8c (it's a toy). Today i sent mail to DJI Support and maybe they help me remotly way.

Hey, yeah i get the same problem..
Max distance about 300feet. Then i get a RC connection lost warning .. The strange thing was when I looked at my flight records on healthy drones, it didn't record or show any warning/tips/messages, and all stats were healthy and all signals green, and RC signal strong.
Look's like you haven't made any posts in a few days, are you fixed or broken? Anyways the logs don't show WEAK RC SIGNAL just LOST RC SIGNAL. I have also seen strong RC signal in the logs but I know I had some weak signal warnings. I think there doing some kind of flight averaging:confused:

hey, I just found a drone in my yard, any idea how to find the owner? thanks!
Number 1, can you tell what make and model the unit is? If not post a picture of it.

Before you attempt to turn it on.
My thought is there might be some important data on the SD card. To me the easiest is to use a USB cable that will plug into the Phantom and to a PC. Do you have that kind of cable. This stuff is important before you turn it on.

My thought is there might be some important data on the SD card. To me the easiest is to use a USB cable that will plug into the Phantom and to a PC. Do you have that kind of cable. This stuff is important before you turn it on.
Yes I do and I have tried that but the computer doesn't register that I plugged it in. is it posible the owner saw where it went down or is there a GPS locator on this thing?

Yes I do and I have tried that but the computer doesn't register that I plugged it in. is it posible the owner saw where it went down or is there a GPS locator on this thing?
is there some way to get the SD card out?

He should have a good idea where it is unless It did a major fly away on him in that case he maybe looking in 5 mile area for it. BTW what town and country are you in.

Take this slow, I would recommend before you power this on is to remove the propellers, They simply un-thread there is a small screw that they spin on. You have to hold the motor. Two are silver and two are black on the top middle of the propeller. Two turn one way, two move the other way. SD card is near the camera and can be hard to remove.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl