Phantom 4 Pro is coming

Just came back to tell everyone I know I was completely wrong about the Phantom being dead and all.

Also think the new version looks AMAZING and might be purchasing it in a very near future!

Good day everybody!

Reactions: Drestin Black
"High capacity battery flight time" is all I'm hearing on the video so it appears there may be better batteries. I'm still searching for more information.
The P4P specs are up here.

This is like a P5, so much new stuff. I'm wondering why they gave it a P4 model#. I never expected so much. What's strange is no OcuSync, and such a small display. That's disappointing.

I can't look at all the stats right now, but I'd like to know if they included an HDMI. I'd also like to know if this will work with the new DJI goggles .

Also, what are people's comments on that monitor? It looks like it's right on the verge of being too small for me

Wow! They bumped it up from the P4 12 MP to 20 MP in the Pro model which is the same of the two new Inspire 2 cameras.

Lemme see. A $1,499 Phantom P4 Pro, verses a $5,999 Inspire 2 with X5S 20 MP camera with DNG codec licenses. o_O

The integrated RC screen is optional.

C
I can't look at all the stats right now, but I'd like to know if they included an HDMI. I'd also like to know if this will work with the new DJI goggles .

Also, what are people's comments on that monitor? It looks like it's right on the verge of being too small for me

Check the spec sheet.
You can link from post #87 above.

There's two controller options.

Video Output Port:
GL300E: USB
GL300F: HDMI,USB

Reactions: ftttu
I'm assuming the HDMI output module will be compatible too for those who don't want the RC with the integrated screen (GL300F).

They do include an HDMI port.

See specs here.

Reactions: ftttu
The HDMI port comes with the built-in screen though :(

So it appears they have rated the new "Enhanced Lightbridge" with the same range as OcuSync, 4.1mi, but they don't call it OcuSync. So it's unclear if it's going to be compatible with the upcoming goggles that are OcuSync compatible. Maybe the Goggles will have two modes, Lightbridge and OcuSync. ??

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164