Phantom 4 Pro is coming

I'm not sure if it's 100% legit but I suppose
The Phantom 4 Pro is legit if that's what you mean. DJI publicly filed that information with the FCC. You can see those documents here.

When will it be released? Nobody really knows. We can only assume. One thing is for sure though. DJI does not file new aircraft with the FCC and then not release them.

The Phantom 4 Pro is legit if that's what you mean. DJI publicly filed that information with the FCC. You can see those documents here.

When will it be released? Nobody really knows. We can only assume. One thing is for sure though. DJI does not file new aircraft with the FCC and then not release them.
I have a headache right now so I can't focus, but do you or anyone else see if any of these frequencies listed show Occusync as opposed to Lightbridge? I would really like to see that confirmed.

do you or anyone else see if any of these frequencies listed show Occusync as opposed to Lightbridge?
I tried to compare the Mavic Pro and P4 Pro frequencies, but it wasn't making much sense to me. I'll be shocked if DJI releases a new aircraft tomorrow that does not use OcuSync.

In about 12hrs we'll soon know more. I'm taking off work to listen in. I love these announcements, kinda like Christmas morning as a kid. :D

Anyone else taking off work? This is the sign of an addiction. :cool:

Reactions: Badgenes
I'm interested in too, because I planned to buy a P4 this week ( my first drone ;) )

I thought that best option should be Mavic Pro but unless it has a manual ATTI mode I can't pass UAVO exam in my country ( has to bring own drone and examine with ATTI mode on)

Do you guys know where to watch the livestream tonight?
They usually have a live stream link up at dji.com at least 15 minutes before the event starts.

Reactions: Badgenes
dji.com

2:30pm Eastern (U.S.) standard time

Last edited:
Monitor attached to RC, still using Lightbridge, optical sensors front and back, IR on sides, 30 minute battery, 1" camera sensor-better all the way around, 4.3 mile range flight mode additions

Reactions: Drestin Black

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z