Phantom 4 Pro is coming

@GMack, where did you find the prices?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Inspire 2 prices are here: Buy Inspire 2 | DJI Store

I also looked in the Cart as well. Only two options shown for now: Inspire 2 sans a camera, or Inspire 2 with the expensive one. The non-RAW/DNG X4S might get you into the Inspire 2 for $3,600 I think. They show the two new cameras under the Accessories > More stuff on the link.

Phantom P4 Pro already shown at $1,499.

All seem to have 20 MP cameras too (P4, X4S, and X5S). Wonder if all share the same Sony 1" EXMOR.

Reactions: Nickster
You don't have to buy the built in screen. That's $300 more for the light readable 5.5" screen.
You do have to buy it if you want the integrated HDMI port though.

I like it. Improved camera...45mph S-mode, Super Bright Display which will make all the difference.

What's interesting on the P4P controller is a built in microphone. It says it's for editing. Maybe you can record voice audio from the controller to the video while flying. Nah, no way. That would mean they would send audio from the RC up to the craft to be written to the SD card. I don't think that's what they did, but that would be very cool.

BTW, will the 5.5 screen support other software like Litchi and others...or will it support DJI Go only?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You do have to buy it if you want the integrated HDMI port though.
How did you determine the STANDARD RC doesn't have HDMI when it says in their spec this below.
upload_2016-11-15_12-46-30.png

Im having buyers remorse right now, I just bought a Mavic Pro and now DJI drops the P4 Pro. I bet the increased sensor size makes a world of difference too. DJI why you do this to me!!?? :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: jimerb
I wonder if the new high capacity batteries will work in the original Phantom 4.

Reactions: Drestin Black

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers